Krikor left the guild

guild news, policies, and raid information
Krikor

Krikor left the guild

Post by Krikor » April 24th, 2007, 8:57 am

Good day guys, just wanted to thank all of you for the great work we have accomplished and getting to where we got. I left the guild due to the fact I will be running with a bunch of Armenians I have been running with.them here and there. Don't get me wrong I like running with you guys you are all a blast, just a change for me I guess.  But in the future don't hesitate to look me up if you need a rogue, I know Miramel and Svene will be up there on the dps meter just like regular, Scotty out dpsed me most of the time anyways, his rogue is ubr enough. But I will be online here and there with my alts hope you don't kick my alts out :)  Enjoy the runs guys and if you need any help or anything let me know I will be happy to come and help out like always. Talk to you guys later and see you in game.

OldGeezer

Krikor left the guild

Post by OldGeezer » April 24th, 2007, 11:58 am

We'll see you soon Krik... we know where to find you ;)

Jon

Krikor left the guild

Post by Jon » April 24th, 2007, 12:02 pm

Sorry to see you go Krikor! Been great running with you since the ZG days. Will add you to my friends list and look forward to some alt runs with ya. Also, thanks for the generosity (leather items, arcane tomes, etc)...let me know if you need anything. And as I try to skill up in leather, I'll let you know if I get any good rogue recipes so I can send you something good.

Krikor

Krikor left the guild

Post by Krikor » April 24th, 2007, 12:26 pm

Yeah if you guys still need anything feel free to let me know I am more than happy to still help out. It has been alot of fun and still gonna be fun don't worry about that I will always be around ya know, you guys will be on my friends list as well.  Oh don't worry the scryer stuff will still be coming your way and you know who you are.

TIggerstYle

Krikor left the guild

Post by TIggerstYle » April 25th, 2007, 12:45 pm

About time we got rid of all the Ninjas in the guild. Take your terrorist alts with you too :) j/k  I'd say i'd miss you but i still have to put up with your ugly mug every day at work :(

Mahnalor

Krikor left the guild

Post by Mahnalor » April 26th, 2007, 8:16 pm

Hey Koko.  Thanks for all the fun times :)  Hate to see you go. But after all.. this is a game right? :P