cauldron of battle

guild news, policies, and raid information
draven

cauldron of battle

Post by draven » March 11th, 2011, 4:01 am

greetings. cauldrons of battle are now available to the guild, and therefore enough mats for two cauldrons will be provided to raid leaders for each raid. at the moment, that will provide 3 hours worth of flasks, and once we hit level 22 that will become 4 hours.
as far as i can tell, you will receive a flask of battle from the cauldron. i'm not sure if those are bop or not, but be careful clicking on the cauldron so that you don't take more than one to ensure everyone gets one. these are considered to be conjured items, and therefore will disappear after logging out for 15 minutes. for those that are not familiar with how the alchemy flasks work, and hybrid classes especially, you will be granted the most beneficial stat for your class / spec. you should make sure that you are in the appropriate spec, and in the case of feral druids form, when you use the flask so that it grants you the correct buff.

Aezelkvalae

cauldron of battle

Post by Aezelkvalae » March 11th, 2011, 6:39 am

draven wrote: you should make sure that you are in the appropriate spec, and in the case of feral druids form, when you use the flask so that it grants you the correct buff.
It's like a flask with an IQ test built in.

chris

cauldron of battle

Post by chris » March 11th, 2011, 12:20 pm

Hmm.. they really need to make a mastery flask. But.. I guess it'll save me a little from buying mastery elixirs and just use the flask from those. Thanks!