If you can't raid Wednesdays, please post here

guild news, policies, and raid information
Jon

Post by Jon » April 12th, 2007, 10:55 am

As we're discussing a second raid night, I wanted to get input from everybody who can't raid on Wednesdays but is interested in raiding Kharazan.  As we figure out as a group what our second regular raiding night will be, lets make sure that priority is given to all those who can't make it on Wednesday evenings. Here is the results from the last survey (single select): Also, there is already an established 5-man guild group that plays on Monday nights, so we need you all to fill out the survey if you'd like to turn that into a raiding night.  So lets keep this thread in mind for all those who can't make Wednesday's and we'll also see which nights get the most votes from the new survey on the home page.

Gathgor

Post by Gathgor » April 12th, 2007, 2:56 pm

My complicated family life is working to interrupt my online life.  I arranged to move my "all kids" night to monday so that I could raid on wednesday nights.  However, my step son pulled a fast one and is now not at my house on wednesday nights leaving my wife standing next to me at the computer waiting to go out and do something when we are home alone!!!!!  Therefore, wednesday nights will be hit and miss for me again.  Tuesdays or Thursdays will work for me as well as most weekends.  I won't be able to go on Mondays.

Han

Post by Han » April 14th, 2007, 1:48 pm

I have a kickball league starting at the end of the month that will be on wednesday nights.  I am not sure on the times yet, so its up in the air for me.  Any night besides sundays should work though, with my preference being friday or saturday later on, around 9 server.

Jon

Post by Jon » April 30th, 2007, 11:30 am

Un-stickied, replaced with latest and more detailed night availability thread.

Gathgor

Post by Gathgor » May 2nd, 2007, 2:07 pm

Hmm, this survey says Tuesday is a favorite and the one on the FA face page says Sunday.  Which is it, baby?  Spits or Swallows?   

Fargol

Post by Fargol » May 2nd, 2007, 6:25 pm

Gath - the survey at the top of this thread was from the old survey which only gave 1 option to pick, which doesn't really lend itself very well to saying which night(s) one is available - the current survey is multi-pick. Hence the difference. Regardless, I'm not sure the survey is getting enough attention, etc to really be useful, so I think Jon or Mason started a new thread for individual responses on availability

Gathgor

Post by Gathgor » May 3rd, 2007, 2:23 pm

OK, thanx.