Main Spec: Devastation
Off Spec(s): N/A

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? 2
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Ideally, the goal is AOTC with a couple bosses on M for weekly vault loot.

Please link your armory profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en ... re/Katharr

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
12/12 H & 4/12 M on Ny'alotha in 8.3
8/8 H & 2/8 M on VotI in 10.0
I was a Raid Assist to my raid leader both of those patches. I helped with team management/administration and raid lead for him when he was unable to make it. Though I am somewhat trying to step down in responsibility, just wanted to explain that I have that experience.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
Scheduling conflict.

How did you find our guild?
raider.io

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
Get the BIS enchants and gems that I can as soon as I can. I normally have a couple spares in my bags in case I get upgrades mid-raid or something.

What consumables do you use during raids?
Primary stat food, phials, health potions, potion of power / ultimate power, weapon runes, and draconic augment runes

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use?
DBM and WeakAuras

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I am a package deal :) I come with 2 friends. One is another DPS Evoker and the other is a Warlock. We all have similar experience / performance. I will try to check this forum regularly for updates to my application. But for quicker responses from me, please message me on Discord: Vilikasoni#2929

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
I don't necessarily mind answering these questions, in fact, I think they're good to make sure that we're on the same page. But I didn't like creating an account on this rando website. It would have been nicer to just answer these questions in an application on raider.io or just a discord message. The current method seems a little outdated... haha.
(A much smaller complaint, but asking my first name seems kind of weird. I rarely give that out to randos online that I game with, haha. Not a big deal though, it just seems unnecessary. Also, I could understand wanting an age range: under 18, 18+, 20s, 30s, etc. but an exact age seems unnecessary as well.)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and considering me & my friends! :)

draven

Re: Katharr-Proudmoore

Post by draven » May 15th, 2023, 4:42 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks good to me.
Vilikasoni wrote:
May 15th, 2023, 2:04 pm
Ideally, the goal is AOTC with a couple bosses on M for weekly vault loot.
while it would be ideal i suspect it is unlikely that we will be able to get 3/9m required for the mythic vault slot this tier. we did ok with mythic eranog, but we lost interest in mythic before getting very far on council or terros.
Vilikasoni wrote:
I was a Raid Assist to my raid leader both of those patches. I helped with team management/administration and raid lead for him when he was unable to make it. Though I am somewhat trying to step down in responsibility, just wanted to explain that I have that experience.
this is good to know, but i wouldn't anticipate requiring additional leadership help. that said, if you've any constructive feedback on how we run things it is always welcome.
Vilikasoni wrote:
Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I am a package deal :) I come with 2 friends. One is another DPS Evoker and the other is a Warlock. We all have similar experience / performance. I will try to check this forum regularly for updates to my application. But for quicker responses from me, please message me on Discord: Vilikasoni#2929
this should be fine, although that will probably put us close to or at the 30 player limit.
Vilikasoni wrote:
Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
I don't necessarily mind answering these questions, in fact, I think they're good to make sure that we're on the same page. But I didn't like creating an account on this rando website. It would have been nicer to just answer these questions in an application on raider.io or just a discord message. The current method seems a little outdated... haha.
thanks for the feedback! the site is definitely outdated, but i am pretty stuck in my ways :)
for what it's worth discord and raider.io will collect your information and do whatever they want with it, which is not the case for this site.
Vilikasoni wrote:
(A much smaller complaint, but asking my first name seems kind of weird. I rarely give that out to randos online that I game with, haha. Not a big deal though, it just seems unnecessary. Also, I could understand wanting an age range: under 18, 18+, 20s, 30s, etc. but an exact age seems unnecessary as well.)
fair enough, the applications have been updated to indicate that name is optional. knowing people's names makes it easier to remember that there is a person behind the character, but there is value in anonymity as well.

as for age range, we have people in their 20s up to 50s with most of us skewing a bit on the older side. we mainly don't want to have to deal with immature kids, which may or may not be blunt, but it also isn't something that has been an issue in recent memory so perhaps that is a requirement that is also outdated.

anywho, if you are still interested please track someone down online. the easiest way to do so is probably our forged alliance united community:
viewtopic.php?t=5598