Zo taking a break @ season 4

guild news, policies, and raid information
Zo-

Zo taking a break @ season 4

Post by Zo- » July 21st, 2022, 12:25 pm

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm not planning on raiding these fated (recycled) raids they're rolling out starting 8/2. Just not feeling it, I want to move forward, not re-learn things I've already finished, with questionable tuning, etc etc. Don't want to go into a rant but personally, when we finish a tier, that thing goes into a "I'm done with it, forget everything, make room for new stuff" bucket in my mind and the thought of re-learning and tediously re-UI'ing everything for a weekly parade of old content, to put it mildly is not appealing. For those that can jump into old stuff like it was yesterday, I really envy you!

And it's summer I'm riding and swimming and running a lot more. Getting better sleep on those nights is going to help a lot.

Thanks for the good times in Sepulcher and Sanctum, I was always impressed how we'd go from "this ain't happening" to "we got this".

I'll be online now and then to do casual things and perhaps build some kind of war chest for dragonflight, and I'll be around for whatever we do next week.

draven

Re: Zo taking a break @ season 4

Post by draven » July 21st, 2022, 7:00 pm

no worries, thanks for letting us know. i suspect i've similar opinions of season 4 as i've yet to figure out what the point is and i have vague recollections of having zero desire to revisit castle nathria or sanctum of domination once we were done with them. i'm somewhat curious to see what the deal is and probably enough of a wow addict to proceed as normal, but a break might be nice too :)