Post by Searvious » January 22nd, 2022, 6:39 pm

Name (first name only): Steven
Character Name: Elemir
Realm: Proudmoore
Class: Priest
Level: 60
Main Spec: Shadow
Off Spec(s): Holy

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters
I have read and understand the posts that were linked.

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals?
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of

Please link your armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ore/elemir

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
I raided CN with my former guild before it broke up, beyond that I have some minor experience with SoD on another toon when I went to try Horde for a bit. Beyond that I raided heroic only in BFA on my mage I used to play.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
The previous guilds I were in just died due to the current game state, be it the content draught, personal issues with the guild leads and the politics that have happened IRL with Activision.

How did you find our guild?
I found out about your guild through the WoW server forums for Proudmoore.

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
Gemming Quick Jewel Clusters, enchanting is Sinful for raiding otherwise Celestial Guidance for Mythic+ on the weapon. Eternal Insight on the chest. Cloak is usually speed but I am currently using leech. Rings are Tenets of Haste. Wrist is Eternal Intellect.

What consumables do you use during raids?
Shadow Core Oil, Spectral Flask of Power, Potion of Spectral Intellect or Potion of Phantom Fire depending on the number of targets, Tenebrous Crown Roast Aspic, and the usual Augment Rune.

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use?
Bigwigs is what I have switched over to and I also use Weakauras to add more warnings.

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I have quite a few alts built up that I can also switch to but they are not geared at all so it would take me a bit to get back into the swing of it. Especially since I am coming back to this server after taking a few months off WoW.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
You guys hit all the notes that I would personally ask for when interviewing a person, beyond doing a credit check I think you guys nailed it.

draven

Re: Application for Elemir

Post by draven » January 23rd, 2022, 5:57 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks pretty good, although you are a bit undergeared. theoretically we should be able to help you gear a bit with mythic+ or farm raids.
Searvious wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 6:39 pm
Which of the following best describes your raiding goals?
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
fyi we generally fall under #2, as we usually do not have enough people or interest or both to do much in the way of mythic progression. you should also be aware that we are on a bit of an end of tier break, but i would expect things to return to normal once 9.2 arrives.

anywho, track someone down online and we can get you a guild invite. the easiest way of doing so is probably our forged alliance community, more info on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598