Main Spec: Resto, but can play either dps
Off Spec(s): elemental, enhancement

Have you read and understand the following posts? yes
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? 2
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... oore/xalmo Currently working on maxing enhancement spec , did not have a chance to swap to Resto because of being at work

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant. AOTC Nathria , 8/10 SOD heroic split between my shaman and my horde paladin
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... a-52/xalmo paladins Armory

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Raid time conflicts with Real life on my end

How did you find our guild? wow forums

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? I have been pvping mostly at the end of this patch , so the only strategy so far has been vers rings , stam cloak, eternal insight chest for resto, skirmish enh and stats for ele. weapons celestial/sinful revelation. Not currently full enchanted

What consumables do you use during raids? Cant remember each name , but flask, food, battle potion, weapon oils

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? DBM, weakaura,

Is there anything else you want to tell us? No

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? First application I have seen in a long while so no suggestions.

Xalmo

Re: New application Xalmo

Post by Xalmo » January 19th, 2022, 4:35 pm

Wanted to add i can play whatever class, my shaman just happens to be the one 230+ ilvl this second

draven

Post by draven » January 19th, 2022, 5:34 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks pretty good, aside from the aforementioned missing enchants and pvp gear being less than ideal for raiding. you should be aware that we are on a bit of an end of patch break so we haven't been raiding much lately, but i expect things to return to normal as we get closer to 9.2.
Xalmo wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 4:35 pm
Wanted to add i can play whatever class, my shaman just happens to be the one 230+ ilvl this second
we generally encourage people to play whatever they prefer. we can definitely use a resto shaman, but if you'd like to play something else we can probably make that work as well.

anywho, track someone down online and we can get you a guild invite. the easiest way of doing so is probably our forged alliance community, more info on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598

Xalmo

Post by Xalmo » January 19th, 2022, 6:29 pm

Would love to see more use out of enhancement, but ill link up with the community once i can get online