Realm: Thrall
Class: Druid
Level: 50
Main Spec: Balance
Off Spec(s):

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals?

2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic

Please link your armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ll/Boomkab

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
Raided as boomkin almost every tier since WotLK. I do have some logs on warcraft logs from earlier in the tier. Quick with the rez, innervate, offheal, and occasional taunt if needed.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I wish I didnt' have to, but I need a raid that starts later at night, due to having a kid that doesnt go to sleep as early as she used to.

How did you find our guild? browsing wowprogress

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? Mastery on ring, ToE on weapon. Gems are mastery and int at the moment.

What consumables do you use during raids? Greater int flask, intellect feast, int pre-pot

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? DMB, Details, Elvui

Is there anything else you want to tell us? I have a friend on Proudmoore also interested in raiding. not sure if your guild is the right fit for him but he is a geared shaman healer.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? Seems fine to me!

draven

Re: Kab

Post by draven » November 7th, 2020, 10:33 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! aside from being horde everything looks good to me.
Kab wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I wish I didnt' have to, but I need a raid that starts later at night, due to having a kid that doesnt go to sleep as early as she used to.
we have not officially decided on raid times for shadowlands but it is probably safe to assume that they will be the same or similar to what they were for bfa.
Kab wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Is there anything else you want to tell us? I have a friend on Proudmoore also interested in raiding. not sure if your guild is the right fit for him but he is a geared shaman healer.
if they are interested we're always looking for people as a general rule. with the way we organize raids membership in the guild isn't necessarily a requirement.

anywho, if you decide to transfer the easiest way to track us down is probably through our Forged Alliance community, more info on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598

Kab

Post by Kab » November 8th, 2020, 1:45 pm

Awesome! My plan was to xfer my druid from Thrall, but considering its a new xpac and the cost to xfer and faction change together is $38.50, I opted to use my boost to make a new boomkin on Proudmoore. I'll spend the next two weeks gettin a little gear to help with leveling to 60.
Do you guys have a discord? I joined the Forged Alliance United community chat, but havent seen anyone online this morning to chat with. Do I whisper anyone in the guild for invite or seek out an officer?

draven

Post by draven » November 8th, 2020, 2:42 pm

Kab wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 1:45 pm
Awesome! My plan was to xfer my druid from Thrall, but considering its a new xpac and the cost to xfer and faction change together is $38.50, I opted to use my boost to make a new boomkin on Proudmoore. I'll spend the next two weeks gettin a little gear to help with leveling to 60.
makes sense, sounds good. what is your new character name?
we haven't been doing much of anything as of late but we can probably help you gear a bit if you want some help.
Kab wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 1:45 pm
Do you guys have a discord? I joined the Forged Alliance United community chat, but havent seen anyone online this morning to chat with. Do I whisper anyone in the guild for invite or seek out an officer?
we do have discord, but we mostly only use it during raids / mythic+. we are very much in the end of expansion lull so people are somewhat scarce these days, but i suspect people will start returning this week for the pre-patch event and then things will be back to normal after the shadowlands launch.

Kab

Post by Kab » November 8th, 2020, 6:30 pm

Druids name is Kabb since Kab was taken. Ah well...