No More Raiding :(

guild news, policies, and raid information
zarkk

Post by zarkk » August 25th, 2008, 11:37 am

Well, I finished registering for all of my classes for fall term. I'm going to be working full time and take 15 credits and my evening chemistry class is on Tues/Wed/Thurs. Lame! So starting Sept 22, I won't be able to make it to any of the raid nights. I guess I'll see everyone after WOTLK! My raid schedule from now to the start of classes will be spotty too... need to spend more time w/ RL ppl and have funs before I have no life.

OldGeezer

Post by OldGeezer » August 25th, 2008, 9:10 pm

zarkk wrote  need to spend more time w/ RL ppl and have funs before I have no life.
  Getting married and having kids has a few benifits too ya know :)

thandrenn

Post by thandrenn » August 26th, 2008, 2:36 am

Well, RL comes first, but still... boo :(

WarmApplePie

Post by WarmApplePie » August 26th, 2008, 11:30 am

OldGeezer wrote  zarkk wrote  need to spend more time w/ RL ppl and have funs before I have no life.     Getting married and having kids has a few benifits too ya know :)
My baby is 13 weeks old now. I sit him in my lap with the boppy around him like a seat belt and he just loves to watch our raids. Hopefully you get a good baby like mine. A friend of ours has a 1 month old and he only sleeps 15mins at a time and cries ALL DAY LONG! Good Luck!
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

zarkk

Post by zarkk » August 28th, 2008, 11:33 pm

Sorry for flaking out this week, but the Democratic convention was on and I watched history in the making. I'll be ready to go next Tues and Thurs if there's room for me. :D Congrats on 4 bosses down in Hyjal!

WarmApplePie

Post by WarmApplePie » August 29th, 2008, 1:16 am

The more I see about Obama the less I like him.... Not saying that McOldFart is any better, but I went from voting for Obama to probably not voting at all.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Inori

Post by Inori » August 29th, 2008, 8:13 am

WarmApplePie wrote The more I see about Obama the less I like him.... Not saying that McOldFart is any better, but I went from voting for Obama to probably not voting at all.
Pardon me if this seems a bit preachy, but it's important to vote even if you like neither candidate.  The fact that the average American fails to vote empowers special interest groups who always vote.  Find a friend who wasn't planning to vote and vote for opposite candidates.  If candidates found that 90% of America was average and voted 50/50 and that special interests composed only 10% of the voting population (note that I have no idea how much of population is actually 'special interest'), they would realign with the mainstream.  As it is, only 50% of America bothers to vote which gives that 10% (or whatever it really is) a stronger voice and probably explains why the candidates cater to them (and why we find them so hard to like). -HP

mahonri

Post by mahonri » August 29th, 2008, 9:08 am

ya, freakin vote for me if you ain't gonna vote for anyone... but at least get there.

Ofie

Post by Ofie » August 29th, 2008, 6:51 pm

Richardson '08? I'm in.

mahonri

Post by mahonri » August 31st, 2008, 3:54 pm

Ofie wrote Richardson '08? I'm in.
My platform: 1.  Periodic breaks throughout the day to check auctions.  2.  Extended lunches to get those dailies done.  (economy booster) 3.  Boobies. 4.  Cookies. 5.  Lower Wow Rates. 6.  Read my lips, NO NEW NERFS.  (subject to change as I get ganked) I am pleased to announce today that my running mate will be Hanh (I need Mn votes, and he brings good beer to the table).

Dionia

Post by Dionia » August 31st, 2008, 5:22 pm

Hmmm ... while I agree with most of your policies I find one or two slightly disturbing!

thandrenn

Post by thandrenn » August 31st, 2008, 5:48 pm

mahonri wrote Ofie wrote Richardson '08? I'm in. My platform: 1.  Periodic breaks throughout the day to check auctions.  2.  Extended lunches to get those dailies done.  (economy booster) 3.  Boobies. 4.  Cookies. 5.  Lower Wow Rates. 6.  Read my lips, NO NEW NERFS.  (subject to change as I get ganked) I am pleased to announce today that my running mate will be Hanh (I need Mn votes, and he brings good beer to the table).
Boobies? Hell, count me in. I'll vote for you. Can I be in your cabinet? Secretary of Treasury plz.

Killean

Post by Killean » August 31st, 2008, 11:02 pm

I have been backing boobies for as long as I can remember, but only a genious would include cookies,. You have my vote

Daghi

Post by Daghi » September 1st, 2008, 1:46 am

mahonri wrote  Ofie wrote Richardson '08? I'm in.   My platform: 1.  Periodic breaks throughout the day to check auctions.  2.  Extended lunches to get those dailies done.  (economy booster) 3.  Boobies. 4.  Cookies. 5.  Lower Wow Rates. 6.  Read my lips, NO NEW NERFS.  (subject to change as I get ganked) I am pleased to announce today that my running mate will be Hanh (I need Mn votes, and he brings good beer to the table).
BEST
PLATFORM
EVER.
You have my vote.

Kaittlynn

Post by Kaittlynn » September 1st, 2008, 2:14 am

Thank you all for supporting my husband!  I really appreciate the trust and loyalty as he is very, and I do mean VERY dedicated to his platform.  I can assure you all that he means to see to it that everything that is important will come to pass...Except the boobies-- I dont think that he realizes women dont want more boobies.  Perhaps he should just make it known that those that seek them shall find them...

Ofie

Post by Ofie » September 2nd, 2008, 8:12 pm

Wow, I see how it is. I didn't want to be your running mate anyway. I guess I'll just settle for campaign manager.

mahonri

Post by mahonri » September 2nd, 2008, 11:17 pm

Ofie wrote Wow, I see how it is. I didn't want to be your running mate anyway. I guess I'll just settle for campaign manager.
How does Secretary of the Interior sound? Interior of what im not sure, but the position is all yours!  

Ofie

Post by Ofie » September 2nd, 2008, 11:21 pm

It sounds dirty, but I'll take it.

Dionia

Post by Dionia » September 3rd, 2008, 4:53 pm

LOl I read this, and by the time I got to Mahonri's post I forgot about poor Zarkk!!! Poor gnomie, we will miss you, hopefully you can join us from time to time

mahonri

Post by mahonri » September 3rd, 2008, 5:11 pm

Dionia wrote LOl I read this, and by the time I got to Mahonri's post I forgot about poor Zarkk!!! Poor gnomie, we will miss you, hopefully you can join us from time to time
Ya no crap! We will miss you, and hope that you have a few days here and there to run with us.  Also, when I am El Presidente it will be WoW for you all the time!