Post by Schildwacht » July 29th, 2019, 11:05 pm

Name (first name only): Beau
Character Name: Schildwacht
Realm: Proudmoore
Class: Warrior
Level: 120
Main Spec: Protection
Off Spec(s):Arms, for PvP

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters
Yes to both

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals?
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... childwacht

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
I've raided on and off since vanilla. I've dealt with most raids throughout the expansions besides Cataclysm. I really got heavy into raiding in Mists of Pandaria. From there I had falling out with WoW until the end of Legion. I did a lot of Antorus. Then cleared N/H Uldir.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
I'm currently the guildmaster of a guildless guild. The guild I am in is called "Lux Noctis" and it was a collaboration of my friend's buddies and a set of my buddies brought together to raid in BFA. We did well up until Mythic Uldir and everyone got burned out on BFA and quit the game. I took a leave after all of this for four months and decided to get back into BFA. I've been doing my own thing for the past two months and looking for a guild to raid with.

How did you find our guild?
trade chat

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
Haste>Versatility>Mast>Critical Strike>Strength

What consumables do you use during raids?
Food, Stamina Flasks, Potion of Replenishment

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use?
DBM, Recount, WeakAuras 2, Elvui

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I'm looking to raid with you all, whether that be tanking or dpsing. I liked the times when you raid because they would fit well with my schedule. Doing Mythic would definitely be a goal of mine. If I don't make the raid tryout, I'm totally down to join to do stuff on my own with other casuals and some pvping. My gear is currently with 408 but that is simply due to I can't stand running mythics without comms and people whom I know. If chosen, I will dedicate the time to get my gear up with the help of some guildies to run some mythics to gear me up or lower raid groups.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
Nope. Everything was simple and easy to navigate.

draven

Re: Application: Schildwacht

Post by draven » July 30th, 2019, 7:10 am

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks pretty good, your gear is mostly fine for normal eternal palace and the earlier heroic bosses which is what we are working on at the moment, and it should be relatively easy to fill in the missing pieces with normal and mythic+.
Schildwacht wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 11:05 pm
Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I'm looking to raid with you all, whether that be tanking or dpsing. I liked the times when you raid because they would fit well with my schedule. Doing Mythic would definitely be a goal of mine. If I don't make the raid tryout, I'm totally down to join to do stuff on my own with other casuals and some pvping. My gear is currently with 408 but that is simply due to I can't stand running mythics without comms and people whom I know. If chosen, I will dedicate the time to get my gear up with the help of some guildies to run some mythics to gear me up or lower raid groups.
we definitely needs tanks, we're currently stuck with me and whoever we can find in the lfg tool which is less than ideal. by mythic, do you mean mythic raiding or mythic+? mythic raiding isn't likely to be something we push for, and almost definitely won't happen before it is available cross-realm. if you were referring to mythic+ then we put together groups on sundays / mondays and whenever else people are interested.

anywho, if you're still interested the easiest way to track us down is our forged alliance community, more info on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598

i'll also add you to the calendar raid events for this week.

Schildwacht

Post by Schildwacht » July 31st, 2019, 8:48 am

Sorry that I am now responding. Yes I meant running me through some mythic+ and getting me geared up. And yea, I don't really plan on raiding mythic unless the group is progressing to that point. I'm totally fine with normal and heroic. Unfortunately, this upcoming Thursday night won't work for me because I had already had something planned but definitely invite me to the next raids for next Tuesday and Thursday!

I will set my status on the invite as declined.

Thanks!

draven

Post by draven » July 31st, 2019, 9:05 am

no worries, i'll add you to the invites for next week when i create them. i also added you to the mythic+ invites on sunday / monday if you are interested.

Schildwacht

Post by Schildwacht » July 31st, 2019, 7:40 pm

I signed up for them events on Sunday and Monday night!