Post by MagicMoney » April 16th, 2019, 10:54 am

Name (first name only): Gill
Character Name: Mesdendruid
Realm: Shadowsong
Class: Druid
Level: 120
Main Spec: Guardian
Off Spec(s): Feral

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying (Yes)
- Raiding and Rosters (Yes)

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals?
Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic

Please link your armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... esdendruid

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
1/9M and AOTC this raid tier, 6/8 H 1/8 M in Uldir. I've only played since the end of legion but I've filled the role of off-tank in my previous guild.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
My guild left me; a majority of the hardcore raid team decided to leave the guild and go to a larger server so they could progress into Mythic for CE. I was invited to join, but declined as I'm not interested in achieving CE. The GM disbanded the old guild as he was one of the ones who left.

How did you find our guild?
Through reddit.

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
Depends on the content and situation honestly. Right now I'm using Versatility because I'm finished with progression guilds atm, and unlike Mastery (for attack power) or Armor, versatility doesn't have diminishing returns. On progress I stacked Mastery to give the healers a bigger health pool to work with.

What consumables do you use during raids?
Again, depends on the content and situation. On progress I might take stamina pots for extreme situations, but I'm generally always taking agility pots. Sometimes using stamina flasks, but mostly agility, depends on the healers. I use augment runs most pulls, and whatever feasts I have.

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use?
DBM, Elvui, Weakauras are the big ones.

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I'd appreciated a tanking spot if you have any openings. Not really interested in dpsing or healing. If you don't have room that's fine, I'll find a different guild.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
No, it's extremely thorough. Cheers!

draven

Re: Mesdendruid

Post by draven » April 16th, 2019, 12:30 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks good to me, but i think we are set for tanks at the moment. we are also a fair amount behind your progression and i don't know if you'd want to deal with re-progressing through bod so i'm not sure you'd be a good fit. it's up to you though, so if you still have any interest please track someone down in game, otherwise thanks for the interest and best of luck in your wow adventures :)