New Vent Layout

guild news, policies, and raid information
Joesph

New Vent Layout

Post by Joesph » January 31st, 2007, 2:48 pm

Some of you may have noticed we have intiated an AFK timer in vent, this timer after 2 hours of idle activity  will move you to the AFK room this room has also been muted so no one is able to talk in there. We have also set up an Ofiicer's lounge for the officer's of FA, aswell as some locked parties rooms to prevent people from coming in and interrupting groups function. If someone you need is in a locked room and you don't know the password you can  try and get thier attention in guild chat in-game,or page them through vent , ONLY TRY IT ONCE!!  . If you think you should have a password or think you should know them please try and chat with myself or one of the other foundersThank you for your cooperationJoesph

Gathgor

New Vent Layout

Post by Gathgor » February 1st, 2007, 2:00 pm

Yes, I was kind of surprised last night during the ganking that I could not get into vent3.  I like the Corbin Dallas Multipass channel better than the Purple Dinosaur channel.  Is there a reason we need passwords on party channels?  I have personally invited a good friend, but non-guildie, into the vent channel during quests several times.  Should I not be doing this?