Name (first name only): Peter
Character Name: Rampaige
Realm: thunderlord
Class: warrior
Level: 100
Main Spec: protection
Off Spec:fury
Trade skills: mining

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us
Yes i have read "read this before applying, ranks, About us" i have read those and i understand what to do and not to do

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain: I want a guild raid group progressing through mythic and heroic but isnt super hardcore but still good

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced
armory isnt yet updated with new ilvl, equiped i have 680 ilvl

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.currently i am 7/7N, 6/7H, 5/10H, 7/10 N, In MoP i went 14/14N and 6/14H in SoO

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? mainly because i am looking for a better raid guild that is progressing more thoroughly.

How did you find out about our guild? I knew of this guild back in Mop.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Not that I know of.

How many alts do you have and is this your main? i have my one alt hunter, and yes this is my main

What are your play times? PST:any weekday from 5-11, and i am might be free during the weekend it changes every week for that

Which of our raid times would you be able to make? tues,thurs, 8-11

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)? i really dont research my characters i just dont feel a need to but if i have to i use armory.

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants? yes i have

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: draenic stamina flask, i would use it for more HP
- Well Fed: mastery, it is my best secondary stat
- Potion: draenic armor potion

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? Bonus armor>mastery>versatility>Critical strike>Haste>Multistrike

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? My favorite boss fight this expansion so far is either flamebender, kromog or blackhand. the reason is because it feels for me there is a lot for me to do and not a lot of down time.

What boss mod(s) do you use? DBM

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters? mainly Youtube

Is there anything else you want to tell us?

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?i think this application process is very good and well done and doesn't need more to it
Last edited by ramp on April 9th, 2015, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

draven

Re: rampaige-thunderlord

Post by draven » April 9th, 2015, 2:59 am

greetings, thanks for the app! unfortunately it is incomplete:
ramp wrote: Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us
we are currently full on tanks in our main raid, and it's been several weeks since we've had enough people for our alt raid, so i'm not sure we have much to offer you at the moment.