Woofles Application - Resto Druid - Member

Post by Woofles » March 11th, 2011, 12:04 am

Name: Roy
IRL Age: 18
Character Name: Woofles
Class: Druid (Resto)
Level: 85
Trade skills: JC/Mining max

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
Friends and I rerolled from Horde, current guild was joined out of pure convenience for leveling. We're hoping to join a guild with a closer, mature, and friendly atmosphere.

How did you find our guild?
Trade Recruitment message.

Who in the guild do you know?
My friend, Garrosh, played 2v2 briefly with Stage the boomkin.

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
This is my current main, as all my horde characters are inactive right now.

Anything else I missed or you want to tell us?
Woofles is fully geared and ready for raiding. I also have two dps friends who are similarly geared (10k-11k consistent dps unbuffed). We tend to focus on pvp, but if any raiding spots become available, we would love to attend.

Thanks for your consideration,
Woofles

WarmApplePie

Post by WarmApplePie » March 11th, 2011, 1:41 am

I see your focus is PvP with some mild interest in PvE.. Could you please link your armory page and also answer the questions off of the raider application. Also, please have your friends come app themselves if they are interested in joining. We like to have "paperwork" to keep track of our members. An officer will be along soonish to give your app a look. Thanks!
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

draven

Post by draven » March 11th, 2011, 3:39 am

looks good, there some other peoples in the guild who tend to focus on pvp as well.
however, just so you know, it is unlikely that you would be invited to raids unless you meet the minimum requirements detailed in the general forum and have demonstrated that you know how to play your character in a raid / pve environment. the easiest way to do that is to just fill out the raider app now.