Main Spec: Enhance of course!
Off Spec: Resto, 1800 sp almost 19k mana, just not enchanted
Trade skills: Alchemy/herbalism
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PvE enhance

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes, yes and yes
- Forged Alliance Guidelines and Policy
- Ranking System
- Read This Before Applying

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Trial Raider rank? Of course!

What is your raid experience? Everything to 10 man Mimiron on my priest, and to Kologarn on this one

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Don't raid with em on my shaman, and figured could help with relations a little (Benediction is the other guild my priest is in)

Does anyone in our guild know you? Namas

How did you find out about our guild? mmm Namas again!

How many alts do you have and is this your main? err I have 9 alts, I play this on more than my priest at the moment tho he has a little better gear and could be considered my main.

What are your play times? mostly 5pm to about 4am server

What of our raid times would you be able to make? All of them!

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Of course, I'm not looking really for a main raid spot, just cool people to hang out with and get some raids done if you need me.

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? I believe so, though I don't have the head enchant yet I'm working on the rep for it, and the exalted status with Hodir will be coming soon.

Raiders are expected to bring consumables to raids. In the following categories what consumable would you bring and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Endless rage, 260 ap for 2 hours... amazing!
- Well Fed: I dont generally bring a well fed buff as none of my toons are cooks. Though I dont mind chipping in for fish feasts.
- Potion: Crazy Alchemist Potion, health, mana, and a random buff!!!

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? Almost everywhere I have read says get the spell hit cap and dont worry about white cap. So 10% (6% from talents and 1% racial.)

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? hmmm... hard decision. I've always enjoyed the Big Bad Wolf Opera Event in Karazhan. What could be better than running around as little red riding hood??? I am looking forward to Yogg because I have heard so much about him, but never been able to get there.

What boss mod do you use? DBM

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Wowwiki.com and then I go to tankspot.com and watch the video.

Anything you want to tell us? I live in Northwest Washington and like to smoke cigarillos. And I make my own icecream. Any other questions Ill be happy to answer in game!

Link your armory profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... l%C3%ACnky

Anything I missed or you want to tell us?
This is a SS of my UI, I am usually zoomed out much farther than shown so I can see everything around me.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g174/ ... 005812.jpg

WarmApplePie

App fer Clinky- Enhance shaman

Post by WarmApplePie » July 14th, 2009, 12:05 am

That agi gem in your neck, the agi enchant to your cloak, and your meta are wrong unless Agility is worth more then 2 EP for you which is highly unlikely. Don't worry about changing it out, but next time you replace that gear put in different gems/enchants.

Other then that everything else looks great. Looks like you're doing the best you can with what you got.

We need bodies, and if you want to raid there will be plenty of opprotunities.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

clinky

Post by clinky » July 14th, 2009, 12:38 am

hmmm, Agi give 1 attack power and some crit, which is better than any other straight stat available. I could do 32 AP, but I need crit more than AP at the moment, and 16 crit rating is a worse stat than 16 Agility. As for the enchant, what would you suggest? Haste is really the only other option I have for cloak though. But I am open to suggestions.

WarmApplePie

Post by WarmApplePie » July 14th, 2009, 12:43 pm

You need to run a simulator called EnhSim ( found @ http://enhsim.wikidot.com/ ) It will give you stat weights and then you put those stat weights into a addon similar to Pawn (found @ http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... /pawn.aspx )

For my EnhShaman I just ran the sim today and came up with.
AP 1.00
Crit Rating 1.82
Hit Rating 1.59
Haste Rating 2.04
ArP Rating 1.33
Agility 1.73

To me, my new numbers seem weird. I have never seen Haste so high. That is why it is important for you to run the sim for yourself. You may think you need Crit, when really you need more haste, or just straight AP. These numbers for me would indicate that 16crit rating is indeed a better stat then 16 agility. I tried to look up the math to prove it... and then couldn't figure it out(I fail :/ ). Maybe you can figure it out though, I'd start with these sites:

http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t20765-shaman_enhancement/
http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t29453-comb ... evel_80_a/
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

clinky

Post by clinky » July 14th, 2009, 5:01 pm

Hmmmm, never seen that before, and haste does seem really high right there. Thanks for showin me, I'll check it out soon as I can.