IRL Age:44
Character Name: Brooster
Class: Druid
Level: 80
Main Spec: Ballanced
Off Spec:None ATM
Trade skills: 450 LW and Eng
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PVE Moonkin

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Forged Alliance Guidelines and Policy YES
- Ranking System YES
- Read This Before Applying YES

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Trial Raider rank? YES

What is your raid experience? 'vanilla' WOW, Most BC Raids, OS, Vault, Maly, Naxx 10/25 and limited 25 Uld

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Raid times and organization. Really good ppl there, nothing bad to say.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Dont think so.

How did you find out about our guild? Trade Chat.. 'LFM 25Naxx need Moonkin'

How many alts do you have and is this your main? 80 preNaxx geared DK Tank, 80 resto/ele shaman 7-7.5 gear, on pve server x-ferable

What are your play times?Sun,Mon,Tues, and alt Sat.. and every morning 4:30-9:00 server

What of our raid times would you be able to make? anytime is good

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? absolutly

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? yes to all

Raiders are expected to bring consumables to raids. In the following categories what consumable would you bring and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: FrostWyrm elix.. spell pwr
- Well Fed: depending on situation.. crit-haste-sp.pwr
- Potion:Mana and Healing

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 234 w/ drenei or S.Priest. 405 w/o and other factors

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Anyone that makes you fully use your abilities ie.. Sath. Malyagos. Would like to see Uld completed

What boss mod do you use? DBM, MCP (Maly Combo Points) again depending on situations

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? wowwiki,wowhead,tankspot, and others

Anything you want to tell us?Stats on Armory do not reflect Moonkin form, so they look like crap.

Link your armory profile. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Brooster

Anything I missed or you want to tell us? If this toon is not adequate please let me know what I need to work on to resubmit. And TY

Daghi

Guild Raid App for Brooster (Boomkin)

Post by Daghi » June 21st, 2009, 3:44 pm

Daghi, Crusher of Dreams says:

Everything looks good to me, of course I know nothing about druids, lol. The only thing that stood out is that you don't have a 2nd spec, which doesn't really count against you but it helps if you can fulfill more than 1 roll on the fly. Anyway if you could talk to myself Daghi/Darkarthas or Benvolo in game so we could talk to you, that would be great.