Main Spec:DPS
Off Spec:TANK
Trade skills:skinning mining
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?PVE

Have you read and understand the following posts?yes
- Forged Alliance Guidelines and Policy
- Ranking System
- Read This Before Applying

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Trial Raider rank? YES

What is your raid experience?EOE,NAXX,ULDUAR,OS,VAULT

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?currently in forged alliance, but as friend, trying to get a raid spot .

Does anyone in our guild know you?most people but to name a few. Donnandra, Wapau, Fragen, Persus, Ankletank, Namas,

How did you find out about our guild?through friends

How many alts do you have and is this your main?this is my main have two alts lvl 72 demo/destruction lock and lvl 22 pali

What are your play times?on my days off its 8am-?? on work days anytime after 7pm

What of our raid times would you be able to make? pretty much all of them

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?yes

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?yes

Raiders are expected to bring consumables to raids. In the following categories what consumable would you bring and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: flask of endless strength
- Well Fed: working on my cooking as we speak
- Potion: haste

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid?450

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? MALY, I want to fight KT have fought him before but we never downed him when I was on the guild run

What boss mod do you use?big wigs

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? wowwikki,elitestjerks,thottbot

Anything you want to tell us?I currently raid with you guys when I can but I dont ever get invites, but everytime I ask I get invited so im just trying to cut out the middle man and get invites without having to ask in whispers.

Link your armory profile. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Deranix

Anything I missed or you want to tell us? Just hoping to secure a spot love raiding with you guys

Daghi

raiding application for deranix

Post by Daghi » May 7th, 2009, 1:44 pm

Daghi Crusher of Dreams says, You don't need 450 hit, that's way too much. The hit cap is 295 or 9% for melee and with the 3% spell hit unholy talent + dreanai + boomkin/spriest you'll be at or darn close to the spell hit cap. So you can probably replace all of those hit gems with str or crit. Do this and your dps will be about where it should for your gear. Do we need more DK raiders? That's for an officer to decide, IMO if we're having problems filling raids the more the merrier.