Dark1

May I Join the team :)

Post by Dark1 » April 17th, 2009, 1:46 am

Name: Rich
IRL Age: 31
Character Name: darkabaddon
Class:warlock
Level:80
Main Spec:affliction 53-0-18 http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xm ... 0000000000
Off Spec: Hybrid
Trade skills: Enchanting / Tailor
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PVE

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Forged Alliance Guidelines and Policy
- Ranking System
- Read This Before Applying

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Trial Raider rank?
I do

What is your raid experience?
All of Burning Crusade and WOTLK ; ULDUAR today was first time in there.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?Have not left; however, there are reasons I'd like to leave.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Negative but, I'm very easy going.

How did you find out about our guild? I've been looking everywhere for a guild that is a serious raiding guild. So i found you on wowjutsu and read your webpage for raid times that fit.

How many alts do you have and is this your main?  3 / yes

What are your play times?  7pm to midnight server time

What of our raid times would you be able to make? All of them :)

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? I enjoy raiding but, I'd have no problem stepping out.

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? I think i have since I'm low on gold LOL. Plus I check sites like wow-heroes

Raiders are expected to bring consumables to raids. In the following categories what consumable would you bring and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: frost wyrm for the SP
- Well Fed: Tender shoveltusk steak or a fish feast will be awesome
- Potion: new HPots

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 14%

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
OS 3 drakes in WOTLK ARCHI in BC There is soo much going on in OS firewalls, void zones, whelps Drakes "Run away little girl run away" CRACKS me up everytime   Looking forward to ULDUAR all of it

What boss mod do you use? DBM

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?
wowwiki ; bosskillers ; video from youtube

Anything you want to tell us? Um well I hope to get in and be a productive member of your guild for a long time comming. I like what I read on your website and I feel that you will not be disapointed ... well at least I hope you wont. :)

Link your armory profile. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &gn=Unrest 

Anything I missed or you want to tell us? yea i have a great reliable conn I work in the pc world and very ethical person  :)  

WarmApplePie

Post by WarmApplePie » April 17th, 2009, 8:29 am

dark1 wrote
How did you find out about our guild? I've been looking everywhere for a guild that is a serious raiding guild. So i found you on wowjutsu and read your webpage for raid times that fit.

//wave Obi-wan Kenobi,"These are not the guildies you've been looking for." wowjitsu has our rank messed up because one of our guys got a server first while he was in a different guild. We are probably not what you had in mind. However, we are recruiting if you are still interested.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Dark1

Post by Dark1 » April 17th, 2009, 12:25 pm

Rank doesn't matter to me. What I'm looking for is a raiding guild that is organized, friendly clean fun. This sounds like you. Am I wrong?

Daghi

Post by Daghi » April 17th, 2009, 1:02 pm

Daghi, Crusher of Dreams says, Where'd all the bad apps go? App is solid, the only thing I'd like to know more about is why you're dissatisfied w/ your current guild? You're mostly right in your assumption, I just wanna point out we're more of a "guild that raids" rather than a "raiding guild". Which is hard to explain actually, haha, except that we're more laid back than your usual raiding guild. If you're still looking to join talk to an officer in game, refer them to this thread and they'll likly invite you. Hopefully we'll be a good fit.

Dark1

Post by Dark1 » April 17th, 2009, 1:41 pm

Thanks Crusher of Dreams!!! Well let's see where to begin. The guild raid leaders are awesome in my opinion; however, as of late the guild is getting a bad rep. While I don't blame them for it I do think they could do something about it. Yet sometimes real life stuff gets in the way of WOW (dont you hate that :)) And that's totally ok but, the bad part is because there is a void of leadership some people have begun to do some damage to the reputation of all the members of the guild so the domino effect is creeping. Now I hate to get caught up in the drama so I keep it chill. Why not go to another guild on that server is because I hear the constant "this guild that guild chat" that makes me wanna choke someone on that server  ummmm not really but it's not the part of the game I enjoy :) I enjoy that teamwork on a new fight and existing fights, the tweaks to change and learn what went wrong...where you wipe 10-15-20 times then you finally beat the boss (and his adds/environmental obstacles) it feels GREAT! I'd like that with no drama. People purposely trying to get banned from chat (who finds that funny?) I don't URG. Now ketchup dunking LMAO  Oh I would be transferring servers so I'd like to know before I pay the transfer cost :) Oh yea BTW I got caught up in the ugly side I forgot to mention the real reason is raid times are killing me.  "I found out whats squisher than a warlock! 2 warlocks! "

Daghi

Post by Daghi » April 17th, 2009, 4:17 pm

Haha, wow that sounds like some mighty drama you've got going on. The officers usually like a chance to talk to new recruits so if you could make a level 1 alt on destromath so they can chat w/ you. Talk to Benvolo or Thandrenn.

Dark1

Post by Dark1 » April 17th, 2009, 4:23 pm

Sweet!!! I made a toon and got it to level 55 woohoo name is Kantaggro. I spoke to ummm forget his name Benvolo maybe the guild leader yesterday briefly. I'll log on after my plane lands headed to the airport now. Hope I dont get lost LOL