Ellaura 80 Priest (HEALS!!!)

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Ellaura

Post by Ellaura » April 1st, 2009, 7:36 pm

Name: Branon
IRL Age: 17 ( 18 on  04/23)
Character Name:Ellaura(will change upon Server x-fer)
Level: 80
Spec: Disc
Trade skills: Transmute / Shadowweave
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PVE Focus i raid as Disc
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? yes

What is your raid experience? The current guild im in ( on maelstrom) downs all 25 man content ( including 3 drake sarth) in under 4 hours on tuesday nights.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
Because they are flippen douchebags, they think they are the gods of the guild, constantly degrading people in trade chat because they arent as good as them.
Does anyone in our guild know you? No im from Maelstrom Server How many alts do you have and is this your main?
This is my main. i have no alts on this server, i have a 70 rogue and 62 DK on maelstrom
What are your play times? anytime What of our raid times would you be able to make?  any and all Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Of corse. Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? The only flaw is im still in my Shadow priest chest, i have yet to upgrade it. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?    I use mana pots, Flask of Pure mojo, and baked manta ray What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Erm... baked manta ray What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? Im Disc soo O_O Shadow is 290 i belive What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Oh favorite fight.. hrmm. has to be a tie between Patchwerk and Sarth 3d it proves Disc priests are a huge help (DMG mitigation FTW) What boss mod do you use? DBM What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  Wowwiki Anything you want to tell us? I know wtf im doing and i do it well. and i oread and re read boss fights many times.   and i know whats commign in upcomming patches..( i sit on MMo-champion and litteraly just refresh every 10 min... (i get bored ok?) ) Link your armory profile ---http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Ellaura Anything I missed or you want to tell us? Erm. I know wtf im doing? oh i play dota! wanna play dota?

WarmApplePie

Post by WarmApplePie » April 2nd, 2009, 8:12 am

Why do you want to join our guild? How many other guilds did you apply to?
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Ellaura

Post by Ellaura » April 2nd, 2009, 12:36 pm

Saraphin wrote  Why do you want to join our guild? How many other guilds did you apply to?
  Well the guild im in (TTL) is now the top alliance guild on my server, and i dont think id enjoy it much if i switched to  anythingthats not top of the line, WoW jutsu says your top alliance guild on server, and 31st in america!  TTL is 2915th in america, so in my mind you guys must be beasts. ive only applied to two, you guys and some one told me to apply to Momentum.

draven

Post by draven » April 2nd, 2009, 1:25 pm

heh, wadup must have h4x0r3d wowjustsu with his achievement.  that's rather amusing.  obi-wan says this is not the guild you are looking for.

Ellaura

Post by Ellaura » April 2nd, 2009, 1:36 pm

draven wrote heh, wadup must have h4x0r3d wowjustsu with his achievement.  that's rather amusing.  obi-wan says this is not the guild you are looking for.
  haha why not ? if its not the guild im looking for can you throw me in the right direction?

mahonri

Post by mahonri » April 2nd, 2009, 2:22 pm

We are pretty laid back, but like to get things done too.  You probably want something more hardcore?  Maybe Awaken, Crisis, Divine...  Midnight Vanguard is movin up quickly too.  But, if you are looking for relaxed yet consistent raiding, this is your place.

draven

Post by draven » April 2nd, 2009, 2:52 pm

suffice it to say, you can't believe everything (or more likely anything) you read on the internets.  wowprogress has a more accurate account of our progess as a guild, so if you're looking for a more hardcore / progression guild you're best off checking with any of the other top six or so guilds on destromath.

Ellaura

Post by Ellaura » April 2nd, 2009, 3:08 pm

oh thanks! youve been a great help!

Benvolo

Post by Benvolo » April 3rd, 2009, 11:48 am

31st in America!  WOOOO

Wadup

Post by Wadup » April 11th, 2009, 6:28 pm

we are infront of the guild i was in when i got my achieves with them so no idea how this happened. My guild is like 98th in the US

thandrenn

Post by thandrenn » April 11th, 2009, 7:44 pm

Wadup wrote
  we are infront of the guild i was in when i got my achieves with them so no idea how this happened. My guild is like 98th in the US
WoWjutsu's faulty coding? Before we downed Maly 25, it didn't count your November 21st kill of him because it filtered you out as a pug or whatever. When we as a guild downed Maly 25 it counted yours so WoWjutsu thinks Forged Alliance killed Maly 25 on November 21st. lawl.