tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Deranix

deranix better guild application hopefully

Post by Deranix » March 17th, 2009, 2:23 pm

Name: Beau Murphy
IRL Age:26
Character Name:Deranix
Level:78
Spec:blood spec DK Trade skills:can change to help the guild but right now low lvl blacksmith/mining
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?PVE Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?yes

What is your raid experience?10 man naxx, heroic OS
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?guild master of small guild BANGARANG has alts of some of your forged alliance members
Does anyone in our guild know you?Fragen,Donnandra,Perseus,Austinp How many alts do you have and is this your main?one alt 72 Destruction Lock DK is my main
What are your play times?5pm to 12am except when i work What of our raid times would you be able to make? almost all of them Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?to the best of my knowledge What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   n/a   What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)?450 first aid leveling my cooking right now What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? ?? 367.22 What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? heroic OS, More NAXX Patchwork four horseman What boss mod do you use? deadly boss mods What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? thottbot, wowwikki,elitistjerks Anything you want to tell us?just looking for a fun guild to run with and enjoy playing again Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Deranix Anything I missed or you want to tell us? ran with some of you guys in my sunday Oregon Crew run Wapau,fragen,donnandra,extrempally

WarmApplePie

Post by WarmApplePie » March 17th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Yep, another RL friend wanting to join. Ran Naxx with him last night. No problems.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Daghi

Post by Daghi » March 17th, 2009, 3:48 pm

If he's coming in to play with friends then welcome. Just fyi we're overflowing w/ DKs, once 3.1 hits 25 man spots would prolly be few and far between.