Deathrow

Application

Post by Deathrow » March 15th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Name: Scott IRL Age: Older than you
Character Name:Blastine
Level:80
Spec:Frostfire bolt
Trade skills:Alchemy
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PVE Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes

What is your raid experience? All 10 mans and some 25s

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I go where my friends go

Does anyone in our guild know you? Not that they will admit How many alts do you have and is this your main? 10 and yes

What are your play times? anytime after 6 pm pac time What of our raid times would you be able to make? All Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? I hope so What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   Flask of the frostwyrm What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? With Quani as my cook i have it all What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 17% is max hit for a mage, but with dranei, buffs and debuffs i was told you can go as low as 10%. I however keep mine maxed What is your favorite boss fight and why? Heigan, i love how he sounds when he dies   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? seen it all What boss mod do you use? DBM What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  Wowhead, but will read anything im asked to Anything you want to tell us? I cant seem to stop killing hord Link your armory profile --- www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml Anything I missed or you want to tell us? No, really i cant stop killing horde
Blastine Deathrow Darkehn - Melting your face or healing it back on since Blackrock Depths

Kaittlynn

Application

Post by Kaittlynn » March 15th, 2009, 10:21 pm

Hey Kaitlynn (Still sitting in for Daghi) Crusher of Dreams here....
Deathrow wrote What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? seen it all
Seen it all? I can't wait for you to show me what I haven't!~ Rofl

Daghi

Application

Post by Daghi » March 16th, 2009, 12:00 am

CRUSHING PUT ON HOLD, GTFI THE GUILD