Judecca - Lvl 65DK

Post by Judecca » January 27th, 2009, 1:03 am

Name: Gabriel
IRL Age: 19
Character Name:Judecca
Level:65
Spec: Blood (subject to change)
Trade skills:Mining/Skinning
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?
Most likely Unholy Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?
Yes
What is your raid experience?
Raided BC content in private servers otherwise Karazhan Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
N/A
Does anyone in our guild know you? Have 3 cousins in guild: Katherlin(Lvl 80 DK) Beiner (Lvl 80 Druid) and Nubia How many alts do you have and is this your main? Alts: 1 (55 mage) and I would consider my DK to be my main

What are your play times? I usually play everyday between 6 AM to 3 PM PST and depending on my job schedule I play from 10:30 PM - 2 AM What of our raid times would you be able to make? At the current moment...none I would say. Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Most definitely. Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Since I am not at level 80 at the moment I would say not. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?    Not familiar with WotLK consumables. What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Same as above. What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? No clue...but i am a draenei (heroic presence) so i guess that helps... What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? The Big Bad Wolf of Karazhan...its fun when hes chasing you around the stage...and for the second question i would say i would like to fight all raid bosses since i havent done much raiding... What boss mod do you use? Deadly Boss Mods What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  WoWWiki Anything you want to tell us? Not really... Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Judecca Anything I missed or you want to tell us? Nope...

thandrenn

Judecca - Lvl 65DK

Post by thandrenn » January 27th, 2009, 3:47 am

You were the one in Moonglade last night with us on that 25 minute Omen fight, right?

Since you have family in the guild, you should be good to go. Contact me or another Officer tomorrow.

Fargol

Judecca - Lvl 65DK

Post by Fargol » January 28th, 2009, 10:41 am

You talked about Big Bad Wolf being your favorite fight, but you only list a level 55 mage as your alt. Out of curiosity, what class/spec did you play when you raided Kara?

Beiner

Judecca - Lvl 65DK

Post by Beiner » January 28th, 2009, 1:23 pm

He had a horde warrior and resto druid on sargeras.

Inori

Judecca - Lvl 65DK

Post by Inori » January 28th, 2009, 2:03 pm

Fargol wroteYou talked about Big Bad Wolf being your favorite fight, but you only list a level 55 mage as your alt. Out of curiosity, what class/spec did you play when you raided Kara?
Columbo!

-HP

Fargol

Judecca - Lvl 65DK

Post by Fargol » January 28th, 2009, 2:24 pm

I meant no offense, but apping with a lvl 65 DK to a raiding guild is like apping with a level 10 mage - it doesn't exactly show any experience.

Beiner

Judecca - Lvl 65DK

Post by Beiner » January 28th, 2009, 10:20 pm

LOL.  i was just posting cause I was at work and bored and I know he doesnt see this until weird hours.

Beiner

Judecca - Lvl 65DK

Post by Beiner » January 28th, 2009, 10:27 pm

Oops, forgot to say no offense taken

Judecca

Judecca - Lvl 65DK

Post by Judecca » January 30th, 2009, 3:57 pm

Well I would have asked later on but I saw other people's recruitment post and many in fact have applied at level 10 and have been accepted