Austinp- lvl 80 war tank

Post by austinp » January 15th, 2009, 1:49 am

Name: Austin
IRL Age: 20
Character Name: Austinp
Level: 80
Spec: Prot
Trade skills: mine/BS
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? pve, i just speced tank when i hit 80, and i know a little about it but i have been a pvp/dps warrior 1-79 so i have alot of pvp exp. Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? yes

What is your raid experience? none

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? not that many 80's and its not really a raiding guild

Does anyone in our guild know you? yes, Perseus and Fragen. They are buddies of mine in RL How many alts do you have and is this your main? no alts, and yes this is my main

What are your play times? 3pm 12am pst What of our raid times would you be able to make? tus wen thur Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? yes to the best of my abilities What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?    What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? all dalaran cooking recipes that make u well fed What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? What boss mod do you use? just downlowed biggwigs What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? wowhead and thottbot Anything you want to tell us? like i said befor i just re-speced prot but i am def caped with 24k hp unbuffed Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Austinp Anything I missed or you want to tell us?

thandrenn

Austinp- lvl 80 war tank

Post by thandrenn » January 15th, 2009, 1:01 pm

Hi,

Your app looks mostly to be in order. You didn't fill in a few things though.

Since you have RL friends in the guild, you'll probably get in based on that. However, I must warn you ahead of time we're presently overful on tanks to the point where people are regularly respeccing to DPS for our raids. A recruitment officer will be by shortly.

Kaittlynn

Austinp- lvl 80 war tank

Post by Kaittlynn » January 16th, 2009, 4:19 pm

If you are just wanting to join to play with friends, and NOT raid, please let us know.  If you are wanting to raid, please go back and finish completing the application.  Also, as Thandrenn noted, we are over full of tanks.  That means that you would not be needed as a tank.  Please let us know what changes  you plan to make in order to gear yourself otherwise.  Thanks~

austinp

Austinp- lvl 80 war tank

Post by austinp » January 16th, 2009, 4:45 pm

What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   runic healing, and strangth and AP elixers What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? all dalaran cooking recipes that make u well fed, mostly srangth +40 stam +40, and hit rate +40 stam +40 What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid?  so far i dont rally understand this quetion What is your favorite boss fight and why? i dont really have one.  What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? the LK

Drumble

Austinp- lvl 80 war tank

Post by Drumble » January 20th, 2009, 8:32 am

austinp wrote What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid?  so far i dont rally understand this quetion
"What is the hit rating your class needs to be viable in a raid?"