80 priest wanting to join

Post by InHoc1558 » January 6th, 2009, 1:10 pm

Name:  Tyson Farley
IRL Age: 24
Character Name: Fragen
Level: 80
Spec: Holy/Disc
Trade skills: Mining & Tailoring
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes

What is your raid experience? I have very little raid experience but can pick up stuff very quickly

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? It was a guild made for fun with some friends

Does anyone in our guild know you? Real life friends with Perseus and Wapau
How many alts do you have and is this your main? This is my main and I also have a 70 Hunter

What are your play times? anytime after 5 or 6 depending on the day What of our raid times would you be able to make? I should be able to make all of them Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? That I would be Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? I'm working on gear but haven't spent much money on enchants What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?    What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? I'm not too sure, I haven't done many raids before What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? What boss mod do you use? Just started using DBM What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  Anything you want to tell us? I"m very new to raiding and I'm ready to learn more of the strategy behind it
Link your armory profile ---http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... h&n=Fragen Anything I missed or you want to tell us?