Dachinaman - MAGE, Wants to come back

Post by Dachinaman » January 3rd, 2009, 8:24 pm

Name: Ben
IRL Age: 21
Character Name: Dachinaman
Level: 70
Spec:  0/53/18
Trade skills: tailor/miner
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? - 0/53/18 Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? - Yes

What is your raid experience? - I have little experience in Wrath of The Lich King, other then

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
- I'm in adrenaline right now, when wrath of the lich king came out a bunch of my rlf said that this guild would be the best fit but a lot of them have stopped playing so i want to come back to Forged Alliance.
Does anyone in our guild know you? - I'm sure many people remember me but hard to say. I was inactive for about 3 months before i left FA due to military training. How many alts do you have and is this your main?
- This is my only level 80, but i do have a level 60 priest and a  67 Death Knight.
What are your play times? - weekdays anytime after PM server, and weekends anytime. What of our raid times would you be able to make?  -All Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? -Yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? - At the moment I'm missing a few enchants but i do have the gold to get them its just because i have been replacing gear so frequently i did not want to waste the resources. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?    - Flask of the Frost Wyrm What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? - I carry on me food that gives +46 SP and 40 ST, 40 Haste, and 40 ST, and 40 HIT and 40 ST. What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? - 368 as long as you spec in elemental precision. What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? - i have not done any raids yet in WOTK but from BC  i liked a few different bosses for different reasons. Lurker is one the my most favorite DPS bosses because its a easy encounter and i don't really need to worry about anything other then competing with fellow guildies in the DPS charts. However i like to also mention that i really enjoy the Vashj encounter because of its dynamics and the variety of tasks that are in the fight, i personally have yet to down her STILL but i would liek to still do it on one of your BC nights. What boss mod do you use? -DBM What website do you use to read up on encounters pro actively?  - Boos Killers Anything you want to tell us? - I hope you still remember my level reliability and the amount of effort i put into my character and the guild, because i will put in the same amount of effort. Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Dachinaman Anything I missed or you want to tell us? -Thank you for taking the time to read this app and i can't wait to start raiding again with you guys.