Would really like to come back

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Rockmunster

Post by Rockmunster » December 29th, 2008, 10:39 pm

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} Name: Mike
IRL Age: 21
Character Name: Rockmunster
Level: 80
Spec: Prot
Trade skills: Mining/Engin
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PVE of course Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yup

What is your raid experience? So far nothing in Lich King

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? A lot of nice people...just never really clicked there like it did in FA, I've been itching to come back for a while.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Yeah I'm sure a good amount do How many alts do you have and is this your main? Pally is the main, couple of lower alts...hunter will be the next 80

What are your play times? Everyday usually, mostly nights. Weekend nights can sometimes be tough though. What of our raid times would you be able to make? Weeknights are best for me.  Or Sunday nights. Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Not a problem. Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?  I'm geared enough right now to do heroics and probably OT naxx if a group happens to need one. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?  Flask of Fortification What food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Dragonfin Filet What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? Think the cap is 9% What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Anything in Naxx really What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Boss Killers Anything you want to tell us? Just wanted to say that I'm excited at the idea of coming back to FA, and that I totally understand I will have to work my way back up to where I was at before I left due to personal reasons.

mahonri

Post by mahonri » December 29th, 2008, 10:53 pm

I don't really care - you were always a good guy and you left to play with friends...  But, I will tell you that we are so full of tanks its not even funny, so your chances of tankin something are pretty non existent.