71 Prot Paladin, ReApp, last time, i promise!

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Svene

71 Prot Paladin, ReApp, last time, i promise!

Post by Svene » November 14th, 2008, 12:50 pm

After having some ingame issues with being hacked, as well as guild drama in the recent past, I really never had a chance to really devulge myself into my Apps to FA. This will be the last one for a good while, i promise, and Ive resolved all my issues so I can really put fourth the effort to show I want back in! lol. So..here goes.  
Name: Sean Kilpatrick
IRL Age: 21
Character Name: Kurloughan
Level: 71
Spec: Protection
Trade skills: Enchanting 380 Mining 389
Heroic Keys: All except Sha'Tar
Karazhan Key? Yes
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? Protection, PvE specced.
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes

What is your raid experience? I have raided everything through to BT and downed Every boss except Archimonde (yes...toiled through vashj and kael). Also led a pug group to a 50% Kalecgos attempt before people had to leave.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I was in Covent of Destruction. The reason for leaving, and I'll be honest, was I was removed. The reason for this was 1) my outward opinion about what i call "Fair-weather raiders" and i'll ellaborate when i talk to someone in game, which brings me to the reason i was asked to leave. I DID ellaborate this on a guild application and it was percieved as talking negativly about the guild and its leadership, which is why I am not going into detail this time around. I dont want to percieve any negativity for the guild because the guild is fine, i just had some issues with the way things we're run.

Does anyone in our guild know you? ::Deep breath:: Krikor, Benvolo, Amelya, Kattlyn, Azek (sorry..i hate ur name, lol), Akumabarai, and the list goes on.
How many alts do you have and is this your main? This is my main, yes, although i do have a few other 70s i am working on as well. 1) 70 Nightelf hunter, BM specced, 2.3k UB AP without hawk. 2) 70 Human rogue (Svene)  ShS specced, 1.9k UB AP. I also have a 64 Druid and a 60 Warlock.
What are your play times? 3pm Server - 2am Server, monday through Saturday, and ALL day Sunday. What of our raid times would you be able to make? As long as it remains tuesday - thursday at 7:30, i can make em all =D Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes, although i believe once you see me in action you wont ask me to =D Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Yep. 3 pieces tier6 fully enchanted and gemmed with 15 stam gems. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?  Stamina/Strength food (post 3.0), Defense flasks (10 def, 500 health), I normally brought Superior Wizard oil but its kinda useless now, lol. I still  have it, however, for the added AoE dmg on trash pulls. What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Stregth and Stamina food What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? As far as protection paladins go, I dont believe there is a hit cap, persay, although things may have changed with the recennt patch and i have yet to find any real hard information anymore in regards. What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? I think the most fun boss ive encountered. Well, my original favorite boss pre-wrath was Illidan by far because of its detail, however my new favorite boss POST wrath would be the last boss in Ahn Kareth (Spellcheck?) because its alot of fun. He pins you against your group and you have to kill your group members, but as you kill them they are released and fight with you. Its just an interesting encounter to go along with an interesting dungeon all together. What boss mod do you use? Deadly Boss Mods normally, but I want to give bigwigs a shot. What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  Bosskillers.com like, religiously. Anything you want to tell us? You'll love me and i love you!!!
Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Kurloughan
Anything I missed or you want to tell us? umm....Oh yeah, just wanted to clarify that I am applying for a possible raid position once we hit 80 and raiding begins. I am interested in both 10 man and 25 man content but would like to NOT be limited to one or the other. thnx  =P