IRL Age:  29
Character Name:  Teoc - NE Hunter
Level:  55
Spec:  BM
Trade skills:  enchant / tailor
Heroic Keys:  n/a
Karazhan Key?  n/a
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?  PVE
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?
   Yes, I've.
   I mean, I have! lol
What is your raid experience?
    Kara ana ZA, on my shaman 70, but I consider this Hunter as my main, too, along with 20 warrior, I play them all equally, but Teoc slightly more.
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
    I was in a guild that everyone left. So I jumped around differnt guilds until I got bored and created my own guild, put my alts in it. But since I have leveled with Hellie since she started playing, so I trust that this guild is cool, because she is cool. And from what I've read about this guild, it's very cool -)

Does anyone in our guild know you? Hellie How many alts do you have and is this your main? a few alts, this is my main along with shammy and warrior, i love their characters -)

What are your play times? usually at night time, 6 or 7 pm, i'm in PST, and i stay up late. What of our raid times would you be able to make? i'm lvl 55, but when i can raid, i will fit in my gym, coffee shop, and playing wow schedule to work well, don't worry -) Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? so many things to do in the game, plus i'm a nice person -) i'll just hit the gym IRL or build my alts -) Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? i try to whenever i can, still lvl 55 rite now -) What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   stuff for agil, ap, stam, and health, bandaid, mana What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? mana biscuits are yummy What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? not sure, maybe around 1800 ap and 28% crit What is your favorite boss fight and why? Kara bosses, so theatrical.  What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?  Any! Bring it! What boss mod do you use? n/a What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  thottbot, wowarmory, wowwiki Anything you want to tell us? Nope.
Link your armory profile --- i'm lvl 55
Anything I missed or you want to tell us?  Yes. Nope. lol

helliebellie

Teoc - NE Hunter

Post by helliebellie » September 18th, 2008, 8:30 pm

OK, I can definitely write recommendation letter for J! Ya, J and I were both noobs back in Jan/Feb this year. Hellie and Teoc met each other in West Fall (wait... or in Elwyn Forest?!), we killed murloc together, destroyed tons and tons of defias, enjoyed nightview at top of the mountain in Westfall (oh wait... now it sounds cheezy lol) He's my super cool lvling buddy till he lvled way too fast for me to catch up,... therefore he stopped his hunter and lvled Dunknown the shammy (in case i died, he can rez me! lol) Great personality, lay back, patience, helpful.... the only weakness: J has bad direction sense just like Hellie.... lol (sorry, J, but I got to be honest to my guildies! 8-p) J just want a guild that has great people in... and since he knows how much I enjoy FA, here he is applying! Hope you guys will take my buddy!

Dionia

Teoc - NE Hunter

Post by Dionia » September 19th, 2008, 1:00 am

Ask one of the officers ingame Hellie and we'll throw J an invite, we ignore the formalities when it's a friend or family member who needs an invite, as long as he understands our raiding/ loot/ boobies policy then it's no worries at all

helliebellie

Teoc - NE Hunter

Post by helliebellie » September 20th, 2008, 5:03 am

heheee... yeah... Boobies policy! gosh, you guys crack me up! Big Hi from Tallahassee, Florida!