IRL Age: 17
Character Name: gigant
Level: 70
Spec: bm 41/20
Trade skills: none
Heroic Keys: all
Karazhan Key? no
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? pve
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? yes

What is your raid experience? ive seen more bt hyjal then ssc/tk

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? great guys but the leader was too focused on farming hyjal than progressing through bt + other internal conflicts

Does anyone in our guild know you? couldent say
How many alts do you have and is this your main? this is my new main my old would be the only alt

What are your play times? later at night What of our raid times would you be able to make? probably all of them Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? sure Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? yes What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   fel mana pots + flask or agi elixer depending on if we are doing progression or just blowing through What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? agi food What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 124 because draenei 1% hit + What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? kael'thas even though i have only been to phase 4 What boss mod do you use? omen dbm What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? youtube bosskillers.com Anything you want to tell us? not really >_>
Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... h&n=Gigant
Anything I missed or you want to tell us? nope

Daghi

gigant - hunter

Post by Daghi » September 4th, 2008, 1:27 pm

Daghi, Crusher of Dreams first impressions: Muahaha a hunter app. Answers were a bit brief but mostly complete. Do you usually bring pet food? You're a better man than I for bringing fel mana pots, i usually cheap out and go w/ super mana pots. No trade skills? even my poor neglected shaman has mining. Anywho gear and spec are solid. Crit seems a little low but like i just said you're gear is solid, /shrug Wait...do you not have the cenarian help enchant or is it not showing up on amory? wrong helm? Random, get that, then you can swap out some of those hit gems for straight agi gems. Anyway looks good enough for government work. So hopefully someone important will come along with official word. We usually have somewhere between 1-3 hunters per raid and it's pretty random per night how many we have so yeah. Edit: dude hunter/rogue isn't THAT bad of a combo :P unless you ran into a ton of pally teams then it's rough.