Name: Seth
IRL Age:27
Character Name: Sweethell
Level:70
Spec:destro/demo
Trade skills:375 Alch/375 herb
Heroic Keys:All of them
Karazhan Key? Yes
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?PVE Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes

What is your raid experience? have ran SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? cause they are boring and no raiding

Does anyone in our guild know you? yes Vegimity and other was in the guild previous and left cause i was dumb How many alts do you have and is this your main? This ia main have a 70 warrior and 65 enhancement shaman possibly going to resto at 70 not sure yet

What are your play times? can play any Mon/Tuse/ everyother wensday/Friday/Saturday and some sundays What of our raid times would you be able to make? i can do the every tuseday one and ever other wenseday Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? not a problem Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? i like to think so have everything enchanted and blues to epic in all stuff What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   flask of pure death and can make all flask for anyone that asks do not have the relentless assault one yet but working on it What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? stamina buffs or spell damage ones What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 202 is that cap and i am there What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? I love the fights in hyjal and BT they where the funnest ones for me and i am always looking forward to down anythign new and learning how it is to be done What boss mod do you use? Deadly boss mods and omen  and big wigs What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  wowwikki or wowhead Anything you want to tell us? just that i was a dumby for leaving you guys and would really like a second chance to get back into the action and have fun witht he ame again and if i am able to would also like to bring the 65 shaman as well and well spec him to help the guild when he is 70 and get the nessesary gear to help out i what ever i can Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Sweethell Anything I missed or you want to tell us?

Fargol

Sweethell Warlock

Post by Fargol » September 3rd, 2008, 2:03 pm

Can we see your PvE gear? Looks like the armory currently has you in your PvP gear.

sweethell

Sweethell Warlock

Post by sweethell » September 3rd, 2008, 2:56 pm

ya i will change it over right now.. :)

Kaittlynn

Sweethell Warlock

Post by Kaittlynn » September 3rd, 2008, 3:37 pm

Will you please remind me why you left?  Thanks!~

sweethell

Sweethell Warlock

Post by sweethell » September 3rd, 2008, 4:29 pm

i went back to my old guild where my wife and brothers play and was going to help that guild progress to further stuff but they could not get enough people to stay long enough to get anything going.  I wish that i had never left the guild to do that cause i miss all of the opportunites  that i got in FA.

Kaittlynn

Sweethell Warlock

Post by Kaittlynn » September 7th, 2008, 1:41 am

Find an officer in game and we can chat.