Zisou - 70 Resto Druid

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
thandrenn

Zisou - 70 Resto Druid

Post by thandrenn » August 27th, 2008, 2:52 am

Zisou had problems posting this he contacted me in game and I offered to post it for him:

Name: Stosh
IRL Age: 20
Character Name: Zisou
Level: 70
Spec: Restoration
Trade skills: Herbalism 375 / LW 375
Heroic Keys: All
Karazhan Key? Yes
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PVE restoration. right now i am PVP restoration and i have no problem respecing to a full PVE restoration spec.

Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes I have.

What is your raid experience? Pre BC I have done MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20. In TBC, all of kara, all of ZA, Gruuls, Mag.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I only just transfered to Destromath 3 days ago.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Sadly no :( How many alts do you have and is this your main? Druid is my main, i have a 70 rogue and 53 shammy.

What are your play times? I am in class 11-2 MWF, and working 9-2 on tues thurs sat sun. I can be on anytime i am not doing homework(i am in college).

What of our raid times would you be able to make? Yes i can.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Not at all.

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? I think so yes. I am always looking to get better though.

What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)? Mana/health pots.

What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? I suck at cooking :P

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? I am not a balance druid but i believe 154 is the hit cap for them.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? I like most raiding so its all fun. Never seen SSC/TK so that will be fun to see. I am excited to see Hyjal, i hear its tons of fun, illidan is my favorite character from WC3, so i want to kill him :P

What boss mod do you use? Deadly Boss mods.

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Wowwiki.

Anything you want to tell us? I just transfered so i don't know anyone, looking to make some friends =) I left my old server(Drak'thol) due to low pop and to many 12 year olds. I am laid back, but still serious when it comes to raiding. Raiding is more of a fun thing to do for me, alhough i do want to get loot, its not the end of the world if i don't.

Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... th&n=Zisou

Anything I missed or you want to tell us? I have not done any high end raiding in TBC, which i am sad about and want to change :D

Daghi

Zisou - 70 Resto Druid

Post by Daghi » August 27th, 2008, 2:26 pm

Daghi, Crusher of Dreams first impresions: Ugh, you used Thandrenn to post, DENIED. But seriously, there's some weird grammar/your-answer-does-not-reflect-your-intent things but I said I wasn't gunna talk about stuff like that anymore but i'm a nitpicking jerk. Example: 
Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Not at all.

so you wouldn't at all be willing to sit out if needed???? It's all good though, no points off for that because I'm gunna blame thandrann for probably presenting the question wrong. :P only 2 things i didn't like:
What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)? Mana/health pots.
elixers? flasks?
What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? I suck at cooking :P
my cooking is at like 15, if not lower, and i still come to raids with food buffs for myself and my pet. so that excuse won't fly. As a note i think it says somewhere all raid members are required to bring exliers/flasks and food buffs to raids. And if you think you can sneak by...........our MT has a mod that rats out everyone. Anywho if you're willing to bring said consumables I see no reason why you won't get in, especially since we're usually low on healers.