Name: Francis
IRL Age: 25
Character Name: Adude
Level: 19
Spec: Combat
Trade skills: Leather, Skinning
Heroic Keys: None
Karazhan Key? No
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? Not interested in raiding really.
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?  Yes

What is your raid experience?  None

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?  I quit playing 2-3 years ago

Does anyone in our guild know you?  Inori, Nachoman, Fedro, Altastu
How many alts do you have and is this your main?  2 alts: Druid (60), Warrior(10)

What are your play times?  Not every day.  Usually 8 - 12 pm PST What of our raid times would you be able to make? Not interested in raiding at the moment, I will edit this post if I change my mind Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?  Yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?  Not at all What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   I don't know What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)?  I don't know What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid?  I don't know What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?  I don't know What boss mod do you use?  I don't know What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? I suppose this one? Anything you want to tell us?  Basically, I played WoW 2 - 3 years ago and stopped when I hit level 60.  Lately, I felt like playing again, so here I am.  My brother, aka Inori, switched to this server, and invited me to the guild.  I'm a casual player, but I don't mind helping anyone out.  Though, given my inexperience in the game, you might not want it.    At the moment, I do not want to do any raiding and I've never even tried it, but it might be fun to try some time.  More likely I will go on a "noob" run, if you ever have any just to get my feet wet.  I don't understand any of the acronyms people throw around in this game, so if I'm slow to respond or throw back a "???," please have some patience.  I usually bug my brother if I don't understand something in the game, so I won't clobber the guild chat with inane questions.
Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... th&n=Adude Anything I missed or you want to tell us?  In real life I enjoy hanging out with my girlfriend and other friends.  I enjoy movies and video games (of course), and I try and be active every now and then.  I like motorcycles and indie music.  I have a bunch of other interests and hobbies, and I usually drift between them all.  Right now, I also like playing TeamFortress 2, my Steam name is GuyWithGun.  If I'm not on WoW, I'm probably there if I'm playing computer games. Also, I've already been added to the guild, I just felt I should post in here to say hello

zarkk

Adude - Lvl 19 Rogue

Post by zarkk » August 21st, 2008, 9:36 pm

/squeal! Welcome! I love TF2! My steam name is aera3, nickname is wasabi. I'll bug you if I ever see you on Steam.