Name: Jason
IRL Age: 30
Character Name: Nachoman
Level: 70
Spec: Marks
Trade skills: Mining and Engineering
Heroic Keys: I think so
Karazhan Key? Yup
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PvP   Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yup

What is your raid experience? Pre BC I was "hardcore" and did all of MC, BWL, AQ, and Naxx up to Sapphiron... In BC however, I jumped off of the raiding bus, the Naxx raiding grind got me burnt out. As a result, haven't been in any PvE dungeons in BC, not even Kara.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Quit playing about a year ago after leveling to 70. Reading the WotLK beta forums has rekindled the WoW fire however, so I'm starting to play again to get ready for it.

Does anyone in our guild know you? I'm a RL friend of HP (Inori), I think Frank is in the guild too (I believe his character's name is Fedro). I used to raid with both of them in our pre-BC guild as well. I blame Inori for starting my WoW addiction since he bought me the game, so it's only fitting that I follow him here. How many alts do you have and is this your main? Bank alts only

What are your play times? Evenings server time What of our raid times would you be able to make? Probably none Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yup Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Nope What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?  I have no idea What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? I have a thing for cheetos IRL, however I have no idea What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? If you haven't guessed already, my knowledge of post-BC raid mechanics is quite poor... so I have no idea. What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? I was a big fan of Cthun... giant tentacles and an eyeball that shoots laser beams, how much cooler can you get? What boss mod do you use? Deadly Boss mods seems to be the fan favorite What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? None Anything you want to tell us? If you haven't guessed already, I'm not looking for a raiding spot in your guild. I'd mainly just like to join as a social member since my buds are already in the guild. I'm a big fan of joining in random guild activities, such doing random world raid bosses or guild pvp, so hopefully I won't be too invisible in the guild. I'm in the process of transferring over from Gorgonnash, so that'll happen in a couple days. Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Nachoman

Inori

Nachoman 70 Hunter

Post by Inori » August 15th, 2008, 5:27 pm

Nacho!!!  Is your char's name already taken on Destro?  Are ya gonna just start someone from level 1 to level up with Frank or are you going to transfer your hunter? -HP

helliebellie

Nachoman 70 Hunter

Post by helliebellie » August 15th, 2008, 6:53 pm

That's nice! We can do more premades! I love PvP even though I'm very squishy! Last time when Sarapin and several FA guildies did premades: it was so much fun!

Nachoman

Nachoman 70 Hunter

Post by Nachoman » August 15th, 2008, 10:37 pm

Yup, I transfered my hunter over tonight, played my first game of AB as a Destromath denizen. I hate leveling so now there's a new Nachoman in town. Apparently I had made a lvl 1 horde alt here many years ago that saved the name for me. Coincidence? I think not.

mahonri

Nachoman 70 Hunter

Post by mahonri » August 16th, 2008, 12:29 pm

Good times lol.  Thanks for your truthfulness on all the questions and for the laughs.  I can't see any reason not to invite you as you know what you are getting into and you are a friend.  Hit one of the officers up or even Inori can invite you.  Glad to have you.

Nachoman

Nachoman 70 Hunter

Post by Nachoman » August 16th, 2008, 5:22 pm

My pleasure, thanks for the invite!

Inori

Nachoman 70 Hunter

Post by Inori » August 16th, 2008, 9:09 pm

mahonri wrote Good times lol.  Thanks for your truthfulness on all the questions and for the laughs.  I can't see any reason not to invite you as you know what you are getting into and you are a friend.  Hit one of the officers up or even Inori can invite you.  Glad to have you.
I can? -HP

Fargol

Nachoman 70 Hunter

Post by Fargol » August 16th, 2008, 9:30 pm

Inori wrote mahonri wrote Good times lol.  Thanks for your truthfulness on all the questions and for the laughs.  I can't see any reason not to invite you as you know what you are getting into and you are a friend.  Hit one of the officers up or even Inori can invite you.  Glad to have you. I can? -HP
yea, remember that awesome "promotion" you got? :-p

Daghi

Nachoman 70 Hunter

Post by Daghi » August 18th, 2008, 11:42 am

heck yeah, more pvpers!