Name: Ted Metriyakool  
IRL Age: 18
Character Name: Skaaholic
Level: 70
Spec: Shadow
Trade skills: Tailoring/Nothing really i have JC but its at lvl 1
Heroic Keys: Hellfire, CoT, TK, Coilfang, Magister, Almost got Lowercity  
Karazhan Key? Yes
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? Any spec you need. As of right now Im shadow.
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes I have.

What is your raid experience? Kara-Full clear, Grull- Full clear, Mag- cleared, SSC- Up to leo, TK- Up to solarian ZA- The warlock boss before ZJ.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Last guild I was in was unison. After a while things we getting kinda slow. I took a break with wow. Just hung out for a while get some school stuff done. Just got back to wow.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Tinkerpriest-Tinkermage-Criism Uh...I did Nax last saturday with I think its Akumabari? sorry if I missspelled ur name.
How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have 2 alts Shadowsniper, and another that I transfered and going to transfer back to destro. Yes Skaaholic is my Main.

What are your play times? I usually wake up around 9 and do my dailes in the morning if possible then just...log on casually every few hours. Usually start palying around 3:00 or 4:00 What of our raid times would you be able to make?  I would be avaliable for all as of right now. But On September 2 My school will start again but i have early classes its just when school starts I might be busy doing HW and projects but it shouldnt be a problem Ill notify if I have to much work. Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Of course I understand that if I do get a spot and a main raider logs on and is needed I will give up my spot no questions asked. Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Again I just got back so what i had left when i stoped is still there as of now working to gear my self better as a shadow priest and trying to get chants and gems with my broke self. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?  Super Healing potions, Super Mana Potions or injectors. What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Usually The Narru rations from SSO providor. What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 76 not sure just looked at elitest jerks. What is your favorite boss fight and why?I like curator cuz of the evocate and Lurker from ssc cuz of the spout watching noobs fly far far away.   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Not sure but cant wait for the bosses i havent done. What boss mod do you use? DBM. What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? I usually go to youtube to watch the vids of the boss fights being done. Anything you want to tell us? Nothing much. I just came back so im a bit rusty but im getting the hang of it again. Doing dailles as much as possible to get money to work twords my enchants and gems. Glad to be back and still have some friends on the server.
 Armory Link----> http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Skaaholic Anything I missed or you want to tell us?

Skaaholic

Skaaholic 70 Spriest

Post by Skaaholic » August 15th, 2008, 2:56 am

Forgot to add this at the end but Im tinkers Nephew.