tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Agility

Agility - Rogue - Human

Post by Agility » July 24th, 2008, 2:56 pm

Name: Jordan T
IRL Age: 17
Character Name: Agility
Level: 70
Spec: 3 Possible specs: Combat Fists, Combat Swords, Tri-Spec hemo. I want to go mut, I think I'll go farm some AV. BRB.
Trade skills: 375 Jewelcrafting, 375 Herbalism
Heroic Keys: All of them
Karazhan Key? Pick lock 375
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? I've been focusing on my PvP experience recently, but I have enough gold to respec. I will always come to raids PvE specced, no questions asked.
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yep.

What is your raid experience? On this character, I have done all of T4 content, and early T5 bosses. On my druid (Horde, sorry) I have cleared all of T5 content (Except Kael, Vashj down) and know all the strats.
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?

PvP. I run my guild <Agility N eFriends>, and I want to raid again.
Does anyone in our guild know you? I Spoke to Hellie, but thats about it. A bunch of people probably know me, I'm very, well, vocal when it comes to controversial topics. I made a guild with my own name in it. I like to have fun, but I can be serious too. How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have a bunch of low alts, but I play my rogue only.

What are your play times? I am a "No lifer" during the summer, but school and sports usually get in the way of my raiding. All I can say is I will meet raid times, and still be able to farm for flasks. Attendance will not be a problem. What of our raid times would you be able to make?  As stated above, nearly all of them. I can always inform you when I won't be able to attend a raid. Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? I've sat out before, and it's not a problem. I love to compete, but theres always flasks to be farmed, and badges to get. It's not that big of a deal if I have to miss a couple bosses. I can always run a heroic. Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? As of this second, my PvE gear isn't fully enchanted. the gems are AT LEAST blue (jewelcrafter), but I have not been doing enough PvE to sink gold into a set that is collecting dust. Assuming I get accepted, yes Iit will be upgraded to it's highest potential. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?    Flask of relentless assault and haste pots for boss attempts. What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? The name eludes me, but either the 20 agility or 20 hit, depending on what spec I'm using. What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? Who knows, but I stack it. I'm at about 290 atm unbuffed, and I think the cap is 363. I have more hit than normal for people with my gear. What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Ooh, tough one. My favorite one to heal is lurker, swimming around throwing hots everywhere. for DPS, I don't have one. Probably, shade? I am looking forward to the archimonde fight.   What boss mod do you use? DBM. I can use bigwigs if you want. I see it is reccomended by you guys. What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  Wowwiki, Bosskillers, elitist jerks etc etc Anything you want to tell us? Why so serious? :) The Dark Knight is the best movie of the year. I've seen it 3 times, and each time it gets better. Link your armory profile --- Why bother, I'm in my PvP gear. just ask me in game if you wanna see my setup. It's Kara+, full epics. I know how to play my class.
Anything I missed or you want to tell us? WTS Runed crimson spinel PST

Agility

Agility - Rogue - Human

Post by Agility » July 24th, 2008, 3:15 pm

After reading smoky's application, I saw you commented on the lack of his gear enchants and gems. Rest assured I have enough gold to put the best enchants on my gear. Let me put it this way: If I get denied to the guild, I'll buy my epic flyer.

WarmApplePie

Agility - Rogue - Human

Post by WarmApplePie » July 24th, 2008, 4:39 pm

I don't usually comment in the recruitment threads, but I did notice one thing this time.                       He's from Canada....
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Agility

Agility - Rogue - Human

Post by Agility » July 24th, 2008, 4:56 pm

What is wrong with being Canadian?

WarmApplePie

Agility - Rogue - Human

Post by WarmApplePie » July 24th, 2008, 6:08 pm

Nothing!!  Its abooot time we got some Northerners up n h'er!
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Agility

Agility - Rogue - Human

Post by Agility » July 24th, 2008, 6:25 pm

up on the "rough"? :D

Drumble

Agility - Rogue - Human

Post by Drumble » July 25th, 2008, 10:25 am

Agility wrote What is wrong with being Canadian?
Actually a few of our long time members are Canadian ... RE: Your application, I'm sure you read our raid status -- but just to make it perfectly clear:  we're usually pretty tight on our main raid days, and still struggling to make numbers on our off-content older nights.  There wouldn't be any guarantees for raid spots until you've been proven reliably to "bring it" -- and reliability is something that is proven over time on the raids that you *are* able to attend. I'll defer to one of our resident rogue applications to run through your spec/gear .. ideally you would gem/enchant/spec so that we can see remotely what's up with the time/care you spend on your gear.  Either log off in it, or contact one of us online ...

Agility

Agility - Rogue - Human

Post by Agility » July 25th, 2008, 2:48 pm

Chuunks wrote  Agility wrote What is wrong with being Canadian?   Actually a few of our long time members are Canadian ... RE: Your application, I'm sure you read our raid status -- but just to make it perfectly clear:  we're usually pretty tight on our main raid days, and still struggling to make numbers on our off-content older nights.  There wouldn't be any guarantees for raid spots until you've been proven reliably to "bring it" -- and reliability is something that is proven over time on the raids that you *are* able to attend. I'll defer to one of our resident rogue applications to run through your spec/gear .. ideally you would gem/enchant/spec so that we can see remotely what's up with the time/care you spend on your gear.  Either log off in it, or contact one of us online ...
  I understood all of that before I applied to the guild. Your progression is into BT/MH, and I still need SSC/TK gear. If you were to deny my application, please don't deny whats best for me, but rather whats best. I am willing to sit tuesday raids. I am willing to only get into wednesday's and thursdays and whenever else you raid occasionally. My gear is decent right now - All I need is DST, Shard of contempt and my mainhand from badges and I am done with T4 content. I have 3 pieces of t4. with my new gems I will have over 300 hit. I have been speaking to the Rogue class leader of momentum, and he has been guiding me on how to gear my character. I am very confident that I am on the right track. I'll be online today, I've been trying to find you since yesterday morning. you were not online. I saw someone, but they were in BT, I didn't want to bother them. thanks!

Britt

Agility - Rogue - Human

Post by Britt » July 30th, 2008, 5:19 am

Can this app be deleted? it should.