Name: matt
IRL Age:18
Character Name:atilez
Level:70
Spec:prot
Trade skills:blacksmithing/minning
Heroic Keys:All
Karazhan Key?yes
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?what ever spec you guys need me to be i can go :D Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? yes

What is your raid experience?,kara,gruuls,mags,ssc,tk,bt

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?not progressing

Does anyone in our guild know you?yes How many alts do you have and is this your main? lvl 70 mage..my warrior is my main

What are your play times?alot.. What of our raid times would you be able to make? all Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?yes What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?  flast of fort as prot...flast of assault for bloodfrenzy/fury What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)?stam/hit raiting What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid?around 100+as bloodfrenzy..70+as prot What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?i like curater! lol fun fight....illadin What boss mod do you use?dmb What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? wowwiki Anything you want to tell us?looking foward to raiding/playing with all of you :D Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... h&n=Atilez Anything I missed or you want to tell us?

Daghi

atilez app

Post by Daghi » July 19th, 2008, 5:27 pm

Daghi's first impressions: App is decent, a bit brief but all questions were answered, all answers were reasonable. (i don't know much about warriors) So already he's above our last few applicants. Ran SSC w/ us last night, I didn't notice any problems w/ the tanking so yeah. Looks good. My only conern is our current amount of melee/tanks.

Drumble

atilez app

Post by Drumble » July 20th, 2008, 2:33 pm

Your gear looks great and you've definately done your homework. My only comment would be that we currently have an overkill number of tanks for our main raid nights.  In fact, one of our tanks is playing his spriest/warlock reluctantly (I think?) in order to make our raid more efficient.  We also recruited a prot. tank recently who has been waiting in the wings (though he hasn't logged on in 3 weeks, I'm thinking he went to greener pastures with his Pally.) There is obviously an optimal quantity of tanks / healers you bring to the raid, too much or too few of either is a big problem. So, bear that in mind -- there might only be a few "lucky" opportunities for you to tank on our main raid nights, and most of your time would be spent in ZA / off - nights.  Then ddecide if you want to still join, you would be welcome.  But I want to set realistic expectations.