Name: Hunter
IRL Age: 17
Character Name: Gigantor
Level: 70
Spec: 17/0/44
Trade skills: Enchanting/Engineering
Heroic Keys: ALL
Karazhan Key? YES
PvP or PvE focus (what is your spec too)? PvE, I Enjoy PvP on my offtimes Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?
YES
What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)?
Kara, Gruuls, ZA, TK Does anyone in our guild know you? Pentamino knows me, not sure about others How many alts do you have and is this your main?
3, YES
What are your play times? Varies on Job and im on a lot and will be availible when asked What of our raid times would you be able to make?  Mostly all of them Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes, As long as a guildie takes my place :P Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? On Enchants, I cant make my own gear and Epix Gems i just dont have enough money for lol What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?    I Bring Flask of Relentless Assualt and Health Potions What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Ravager Dog or Spicy Hot Talbuk, Depending on AH What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Favorite Boss fight is Netherspite, feeling special trying to tank, and a boss that i have not fought but am looking forward to is Vashj What boss mod do you use? Deadly Boss Mod What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  Bosskillers.com Anything you want to tell us? I plan on making all the raids to the best of my ability Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Gigantor Anything I missed or you want to tell us? I Hope u accept me ><

Drumble

ReAPP Gigantor

Post by Drumble » July 11th, 2008, 6:43 am

Unfortunately the answer for me, again - is "no".  I know you spoke with me in-game asking if you should re-apply and I left it up in the air as "if you want to".   I'm not basing my "no" on your previous application, but upon this one.  This is not only incomplete in some of the questions, but also does not address the negatives of your first application in any way shape or form.  You merely answered a few questions differently. A stellar application might have overcome our original (perhaps wrong) impressions -- but this is "bleh" at best.  I wish you luck in the future.