Omicron - Spriest

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Drumble

Omicron - Spriest

Post by Drumble » June 29th, 2008, 7:14 pm

Omicron wrote I may want to shit out til I am perfect and ready to smash meters.
Hahahahaha poop jokes!

Hardwigg

Omicron - Spriest

Post by Hardwigg » June 29th, 2008, 8:19 pm

Omicron wrote I traded for this acct.
Am I wrong, or isn't this against the Terms of Service and the End User License Agreement?  And doesn't it pose security risks to the accounts of those involved in the trade, which in turn poses a risk to our guild?

WarmApplePie

Omicron - Spriest

Post by WarmApplePie » June 29th, 2008, 9:27 pm

You are correct. As long as he didn't get promoted too high it wouldn't be a problem though. I'm not 100% sure, but I think most guilds usually have 2 or 3 spriests in raids.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

starsaver

Omicron - Spriest

Post by starsaver » June 30th, 2008, 1:30 am

Omicron wrote  Hardwigg wrote    Omicron wrote   I traded for this acct.
  Am I wrong, or isn't this against the Terms of Service and the End User License Agreement?  And doesn't it pose security risks to the accounts of those involved in the trade, which in turn poses a risk to our guild?   Yes I did. Would you prefer me to lie? Further more it is place on a new acct under a new name and sq/a it is unretrievable.
granted we could probably use another Spriest and you didn't lie but considering that we've been hacked before and i dunno just sounds like it could give more problems then solutions.

mahonri

Omicron - Spriest

Post by mahonri » June 30th, 2008, 2:23 pm

starsaver wrote   Granted we could probably use another Spriest, and you didn't lie, but considering that we've been hacked before...  I dunno, just sounds like it could give more problems then solutions.
Fixed... heartbeat is slowing and the english teacher in me is retreating.

Fargol

Omicron - Spriest

Post by Fargol » June 30th, 2008, 2:27 pm

mahonri wrote starsaver wrote Granted we could probably use another Spriest, and you didn't lie, but considering that we've been hacked before... I dunno, just sounds like it could give more problems than solutions. Fixed... heartbeat is slowing and the english teacher in me is retreating.
heh