Name: Beau 
IRL Age: 23
Character Name: Roflock
Level: 70
Spec: 0/21/40
Trade skills: 375 tailor / 369 enchanting
Heroic Keys: yes
Karazhan Key? no
PvP or PvE focus (what is your spec too)? My focus is on mainly PvE content.  I run some BGs and such, but just here and there
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? yes

What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)? I've run most of Kara (everything except Prince), attempted Mag, and killed a couple bosses in ZA

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? This would be my first serious raiding guild.  previous guilds have just been with friends while leveling and gearing up till now

Does anyone in our guild know you? not that I know of.  I know Blanched, who is currently applying with you for a tanking position.
How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have 2 alts (56 Druid / 32 Warrior), and yes this is my main

What are your play times? Evenings after work (7-12 server time) What of our raid times would you be able to make? whichever is available, provided I know ahead of time to be on at that time Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? I've spent a lot on my gear and I'm getting close to completing my 5 man "wish list" What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   so far I haven't looked into this area very much, but don't mind spending a few gold on them.  I make my own superior wizard pots and carry those with me What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 202 is maxed, I'm currently at 130 What boss mod do you use? deadly boss mods What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? youtube fights, and wowwiki Anything you want to tell us? I have recently graduated from college and my new job may require me to work extra hours at some times when we have deadlines to meet.  However barring any work related insidents, I can be available to raid.  This is my first character to 70 so I'm fairly new to raiding, guilds, etc.  However I enjoy running instances and learn from my mistakes rapidly.
Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Roflock

Blanched

70 Warlock

Post by Blanched » June 16th, 2008, 12:37 am

Beau is a great guy. He has a great attitude and is mature as well i might add lol. though his lock can use some upgrades he pulls i think about 800/700 dps. He doesnt expect to raid but really wants to be in a raiding guild with friends (its the main reason we play WoW) since he lives in Texas and i in CA its our main hang out way. he is a quick learner and i would gladly raid with him any time. thats my 2 cents. I hope you consider him :D. Seth (Blanched)