IRL Age:17
Character Name:eldrida  
Level:70
Spec:moonkin
Trade skills:enchanting and engineering
Heroic Keys: all of them
Karazhan Key?yes
PvP or PvE focus (what is your spec too)? PVE FOCUS
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? yes

What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)?i've done karazan,ZA,gruuls,ssc.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? today at 12 pm i will transfer off jaedenar to destromath!

Does anyone in our guild know you? yea my real life friend ALKAIA How many alts do you have and is this your main? no alts this is my only toon.

What are your play times? monday-sunday all summer long. What of our raid times would you be able to make? ill try to make all of them.
Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? yes. Are you willing to invest proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? i invest all of my gold into my enchants,pots,flasks, food and gems.
Will you come to raid with potion consumables?   yes. Will you come to a raid with food consumables?yes Do you read up on encounters proactively?  i do.
Anything you want to tell us? im transfering for sure to destromath today at 12 pm, i want to play with my real life friend alkaia. xD

Anything i missed? i cant provide armory because again the web page is having problems but lookup eldrida on jaedenar whenever its working again.

Drumble

70 BOOMKIN

Post by Drumble » June 9th, 2008, 7:27 am

I'm a big fan of RL folks coming and being part of our family -- this is a "yes" vote from me. Obviously we can't guarantee raid spots -- but there are opportunities.

stinkee

70 BOOMKIN

Post by stinkee » June 9th, 2008, 9:50 am

ok, hehe i allready transfered off from jaedenar the new name is velkiun. xD and ill be glad to join ur family.. thank u

stinkee

70 BOOMKIN

Post by stinkee » June 9th, 2008, 9:52 am