IRL Age: 16
Character Name: Pentamino
Level: 70
Spec: 17/44
Trade skills: JC, i'm still at 300 I need to get my lazy ass to level it
Heroic Keys: all
Karazhan Key? Yep
PvP or PvE focus (what is your spec too)? PVE
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? I have.

What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)? KZ,Gruul/Mag,1/4 Eye, 2/6 SSC, 1/5 Mh

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? In omnia paratus, Hostility, thebrotherhood I left In omnia paratus mainly because we didn't raid, AKA no progression whatsoever. Hostility and brotherhood fell apart

Does anyone in our guild know you? Probably, no one on the top of my head How many alts do you have and is this your main? This is my main, and my only 70, I had 2 60's pre-bc on an old account

What are your play times? Anytime after 3 PM What of our raid times would you be able to make?  7:30 works great for me!  Pretty much any time after 3 I can make or weekends whenever Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yea, I understand Are you willing to invest proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Of course Will you come to raid with potion consumables?    Yep Will you come to a raid with food consumables? yep Do you read up on encounters proactively?  sure do Anything you want to tell us? I'm not afraid of those repair bills, as long as we are attempting and people are learning the encounter, I'm prepared to be up all night and spending gold on consumables/repairs.

Anything I missed? Here's my armory if you don't feel like looking it up: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Pentamino

Han

Pentamino - fury warrior

Post by Han » May 20th, 2008, 9:06 am

Hey Pat, thanks for the app.  After reviewing it, everything looks good.  We are looking to fill out our wednesday and thursday raids with people, so thats when you will be most likely to get a spot.  Tuesday is overly full right now, and some wed/thurs we have a ton of less regular officers show up, so there may be times you will have to sit.    Talk to either Chuunks, Fargol, or me (Hanh) tonight in game about an invite.