Name:  Sean
IRL Age: 21
Character Name: Kurloughan
Level: 70
Spec: Protection
Trade skills: Blacksmithing / Mining
Heroic Keys: All but Sha'Tar
Karazhan Key? Yes
PvP or PvE focus (what is your spec too)? PvE Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yep

What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)? Kara / Gruuls / Mag / SSC / some TK

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? they are ridiculously too serious about this game and did nuthing but scream and yell about everything.....

Does anyone in our guild know you? yep! quite a few How many alts do you have and is this your main? this is an alt, but my main is Svene (70 rogue)

What are your play times? generally anytime monday-friday from 3:30 pm till 2 am, weekends open anytime What of our raid times would you be able to make? Any, really Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? ofcoarse Are you willing to invest proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? yep Will you come to raid with potion consumables?   i can make some =) and yes Will you come to a raid with food consumables? yep Do you read up on encounters proactively?  always twice before a raid Anything you want to tell us? I love to play this game but the reason i play is for the interaction. I want to play with people who can be serious but are also willing to have a good time, seeing as it IS jsut a game, but i can be just as serious as the next guy when it comes to raiding and encounters.

Anything I missed? Im an awesome tank and always willing to learn wat is needed to get better =)

Drumble

70 Prot Pally

Post by Drumble » May 19th, 2008, 7:12 am

Svene wrote they are ridiculously too serious about this game and did nuthing but scream and yell about everything.....
You remember me, right?  :) Actually IIRC, my only beef with you was on a night we were trying to run Gruul's Lair and had a few people short -- and you were running with OoL instead of us.  Are you looking to move both of your characters back?   The reason I say this is that Rockmunster has been working his tail off to be our new Prot. Pally -- and there's really only room for one in most raids.  His schedule has been a bit spotty - but if you wouldn't mind playing whatever the raid needs most for the given situation, I think that would be ideal.   And save your raid id's for FA!!!11!1one! :D

Svene

70 Prot Pally

Post by Svene » June 8th, 2008, 3:33 pm

Yeah, ofcoarse i remember you! I realize what happened that night i really feel guilty over it...I didnt understand the full circumstances at the time and i apologize. Also, no, im not looking to move bother characters back, reason being that Svene is completely PvP spec at this point, and Kurloughan (my pally) is PvE. And i understand Rockmunster stepping out to take that spot, big props to him for that! I saw him in game not too long back and hes come a LONG way since i was in FA. I dont really mind sitting out for runs, as long as i can at least get in a few! Also, i have no problem saving Raid ID's for FA =D. Sorry its been so long since i got back. I started running with a brand new guild in an attempt to get them off the ground (helping a friend of mine) but it has gone nowhere.