Name: matt
IRL Age: 16
Character Name:coffen
Level: 70
Spec: 0/21/40 big dps spec
Trade skills: 375 enchanting/tailor
Heroic Keys:all of em
Karazhan Key? yea
PvP or PvE focus (what is your spec too)? destruction got 420 res Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? yea

What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)? bout up to mag

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? none

Does anyone in our guild know you? no How many alts do you have and is this your main? this is my main i got a 55 rogue

What are your play times? bout 12 30 server time to whenever What of our raid times would you be able to make?  most of em Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? yes Are you willing to invest proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? already did Will you come to raid with potion consumables?   yea Will you come to a raid with food consumables? yea Do you read up on encounters proactively? yea Anything you want to tell us? Until the end of may i might have a problem raidin u know school and all

Anything I missed? heres my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... h&n=Coffen

Fargol

70 warlock

Post by Fargol » May 14th, 2008, 2:01 am

Everything looks pretty solid, but I have to ask- Why no frozen shadoweave pieces if you're 375 tailoring?

Also, what does 'none' as a previous guild mean? You've never been in a guild? New server transfer? Other?? You managed to get 3/5 T4 and a bunch of kara gear just from PuGs?

Coffen

70 warlock

Post by Coffen » May 15th, 2008, 5:36 pm

reason i dont have to frozen shadoweave is it dont have no hit rating no crit which is one of the important things for raiding..... ive did alot of pugs and i quit game for bout a month and forgot my former guilds really... lol

Kaittlynn

70 warlock

Post by Kaittlynn » May 16th, 2008, 11:27 am

Coffen wrote ive did alot of pugs and i quit game for bout a month and forgot my former guilds really... lol
ive did a lot of thinking on about you are response.... Ok, I have been thinking about your response to the questions asked.  I find it hard to think that you just forget about your previous guild.  Especially when you have some pieces that you would have used them for.  It is hard to think that you just raided with a group but dont rememeber who they were?  Do you keep in contact with any of them at all?  Any chance that you have a reference from one of them?  Your response kills me, because I really hoped to be saying great, come on board, but you really have left me with just more unanswered questions...

Drumble

70 warlock

Post by Drumble » May 16th, 2008, 2:53 pm

Coffen wrote reason i dont have to frozen shadoweave is it dont have no hit rating no crit which is one of the important things for raiding..... ive did alot of pugs and i quit game for bout a month and forgot my former guilds really... lol
i read your post and thought to myself there is someone who has really done his homework i dont mean the homework as to knowing that shadowweave and the set bonus are the rock sausage for damage gear despite the hit and the crit which you have multiple sockets for if that float your boat no the homework i refer to is the one we did in fifth grade where we learned to capitalize and puncutate sentences lol  

mahonri

70 warlock

Post by mahonri » May 16th, 2008, 6:30 pm

Coffen wrote reason i dont have to frozen shadoweave is it dont have no hit rating no crit which is one of the important things for raiding..... ive did alot of pugs and i quit game for bout a month and forgot my former guilds really... lol
Do you happen to know a dude named Weedeater?