IRL Age: 23
Character Name: Hephaestos
Level: 70
Spec: Fire 2/48/11
Trade skills: Enchanting/Tailoring
Heroic Keys: All
Karazhan Key? Yes
PvP or PvE focus (what is your spec too)? Heavy PvE

Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes

What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)? Everything up to the first boss of SSC except Mag, I have done ZA and am also familiar with the strat vids for most raid encounters upto BT.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Guild Issues leading to disbanding

Does anyone in our guild know you? A couple people I ran Magister's Terrace with once lol

How many alts do you have and is this your main? Yes this is my main and I have a 70 Fury Warrior

What are your play times? Not great as I do have a gf and work frequently

What of our raid times would you be able to make? Varies nights I don't work and am alone I'm good for raiding all night

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes of course

Are you willing to invest proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Yes

Will you come to raid with potion consumables? Always

Will you come to a raid with food consumables? Always

Do you read up on encounters proactively? Yes

Anything you want to tell us? Nope

Drumble

Mage App

Post by Drumble » May 5th, 2008, 5:32 am

I never know if people log off in their full PvE gear ... so I can't be certain, I oftentimes log my warrior in my PvP (lol -- ok, lets just say "daily quest") gear and then cringe when I see my updated stats in my sig.   But from casual inspection (and I dont know diddly really about raiding mages - mine is a professional farmer) it seems that your spell hit might be on the low side.  What I *can* tell from your gear is that you've spent a decent amount of time focused on PvE. You should chat with Benvolo, our mage champion  -- we (typically) have a healthy number of raiding mages, so be forewarned that he will have high expectations.  Be prepared to "bring it".  (oh it's already been brung! *snap!*)

Benvolo

Mage App

Post by Benvolo » May 5th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Look me up in game, and we can chat.  You seem to be going the right direction with gear, and I didn't double check your spec, but I am guessing its the standard */48/11