tukami's application.

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
will125

tukami's application.

Post by will125 » March 19th, 2008, 10:11 pm

Name: Will Chollman
Character Name: Tukami
Level: 70
Spec: Subtelty, but considering re-speccing combat.
Trade Skills: Skinning, Leather working
Herroic keys: Famewrought
karazhan key: No
PvP or PvE: I am currently working hard for my pvp gear, but I am mainly PvE focused. I have very little raid experience, and what I do have is from pre Burning Cruade I left beacuse as much as I enjoyed the guild, I was not getting the questions I asked answered, as well as never finding help when I needed it. Yes, I met Handsomo just rescently, I think his main is a rouge whose name I do not know, but he is in Forged Alliance. I have three alts that I still play, and yes this is my main. At least 5 days out of the week, and on those days, maybe 4-5 hours played time. I am 14 after all, no work to attend. I really hope I get accepted =) I would just like to add that I have had the game for 2 years now, and while I leveled my first character slowly, it gave me good knowledge of the world in general.      

Drumble

tukami's application.

Post by Drumble » March 20th, 2008, 9:25 am

We've lost a few members to OoL after I went berserk on some people. :) You look like you're not 100% set to start Kara, I would defer to some of our rogues here, but I think you should research elitistjerks.com forums and figure out what your hit rating should be to be effective in PvE.  PvP gear is a good start, but it's also sort of blinding in that things are purply and come quick, you might serve yourself better running the level 70 instances repeatedly for blue gear drops/cash/good gems/good enchants -- we have a few groups that run a week, but many of us are badge greedy because of the patch coming, so I couldn't guarantee you spots - though we're typically pretty friendly about it. My one big concern is this -- being that a lot of our raids start at 7:30-8 server, is it going to be a problem for you to have a 3-4 hour commitment starting then?