Kragnor

Kragnor - Protection Warrior

Post by Kragnor » March 12th, 2008, 1:53 am

Name: Terry
IRL Age: 27
Character Name: Kragnor
Level: 70
Spec: 11/0/50 (prot)
Trade skills: Blacksmith (360) ; mining (375)
Heroic Keys: all
Karazhan Key? yes
PvP or PvE focus? PvE

Raid Experience: Kara (mt or solo tank many times) ZA (bear/eagle/lynx) Grulls (mt) ssc (lurker down once!)
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Although a nice group of guys, all with good values and all of which worked well together, my (current) guild split due to a loss in leadership seeking new content faster than guildies could gear for.  After the loss in leadership, everyone went their own ways on good terms.
Do you know anyone in our guild currently? Not that i know of.

How many alts do you have and is this your main? Krag is my main.  I have a few alts, none of which are a priority or something to brag about.

What are your play times?
I can consistantly raid Tuesday and Thursday nights, although i am often found on during the rest of the week for a few hours in the evenings.
Anything you want to tell us? Finding a guild that raids on T/Th primarily with the intent to run SSC and up is my goal.  I am looking for a guild that would like a Prot warrior to add to their recruits. I am not someone that can dedicate every hour of my life to this game.  I do enjoy the game very much, so to fit it into my schedule i have designated raid days/hours (Tues/Thurs sometime after 6:00PM PST).  I like that your guild frowns on poor language as i don't feel it is nesseccary.  I am primarly looking to run ZA, SSC and greater, but I am more than willing to go to kara and grulls if needed if it means finding a guild with a group of friendly people that can play during the days that i wish to play.  I'm easy going and can take direction, but will often voice opinions after I have knowledge of the instances.
Anything I missed?
I am nearly geared in resistances for Hydros.  (Krag has wildguard chest/head/legs)  *it looks as though you have two tanks with gear though, so no hard feelings Krag can't DPS... :)  Fishing (329) *lurker likes me Cooking (375) Riding (225) ;) Look me up at wow armory for my main raiding set... http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Kragnor  

Drumble

Kragnor - Protection Warrior

Post by Drumble » March 12th, 2008, 7:19 am

Couple things -- *  Read the response in Zarkk's thread to make sure you understand our raid schedule and available positions so I dont have to retype it. * You look like you've done a good amount of gear homework, I'd probably replace a few enchants and get a real tanking neck (I sense Maiden has been unkind to you) and swap in for a stamina trinket maybe - but all in all well done. * You seem to have a good attitude, a healthy number of us are old folks with children so it's kept us sympathetic with this strange RL thing. However, I need to warn you that we have two very active well geared Prot. warriors in the raid currently - as well as a number of Feral Druids and a (occasional) Prot Pally.   I'm sure you realize in progression there is an "optimal" number of healers / tanks for given encounters, and stack the rest with mighty DPS.  I worry that if you join, you would only be a sub rather than an active raider.  I haven't heard that any of our current tanks are considering playing their alts or respeccing DPS for raids .. and I'm definately in for the long haul myself. Let me know your thoughts based on this info ...