Want to join

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Ashyria

Want to join

Post by Ashyria » February 5th, 2008, 7:32 am

Name: ChrisIRL Age: 21 Character Name: Ashyria   Level: almost 62 Spec: FeralTrade skills: NoneHeroic Keys: None but they easy to get nowKarazhan Key? NopePvP or PvE focus? BothWhat is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)?        This is my first ally toon that i've rolled, havent played her for about 8 months but i have 3 horde 70s, all pre bc end game instances heroic dungeons, kara, gruuls, some sscWhy did you leave your previous (current) guild?Wasnt in oneDo you know anyone in our guild currently? Nope but would like to How many alts do you have and is this your main?This is my main and no altsWhat are your play times?afternoons and weekends, i am 3 hours ahead of the server so it sucks cause my job requires me to start at 6am my time so thats 3 am server >.<Anything you want to tell us?Just looking for a good group of friends that actually does stuff end game

Drumble

Want to join

Post by Drumble » February 18th, 2008, 9:53 am

I'm east coast too -- I feel your pain. You should realize that our raids typically start inviting about 7:30ish server .. starting at 11pm for you and I, and run about 3 hours might be late for you if you're working so early.  I usually get pulled out of bed by the kids around 6-7am, I can't imagine what it would be like to be ready and at work at that time. Just some food for thought ..