Sweethell, warlock

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
sweethell

Sweethell, warlock

Post by sweethell » January 23rd, 2008, 12:34 am

Name: Seth ClaytonIRL Age: 26Character Name: SweethellLevel:70Spec: affliction hybridTrade skills: Alchemy, herbilistHeroic Keys: all but tempest keepKarazhan Key? just need arc and BMPvP or PvE focus? PVEWhat is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)?None on this toon but ran kara many time on warrior Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?They are not raiding enough and main is the main tank for themDo you know anyone in our guild currently?Vegimity, Firestriker, ThandrennHow many alts do you have and is this your main?main is a prot warrior and have one of each classWhat are your play times?everyother weekend, Mondays and tuseday night, every other wensday and fridayAnything you want to tell us?I jsut love to play the game and would really like to be raiding more with my warlock and need a guild that i can do that withAnything I missed?I will have kara attunment done in the next couple of days and i am working on becoming honored woth tempest keep for heroc key

mahonri

Sweethell, warlock

Post by mahonri » January 23rd, 2008, 5:38 pm

Cool, get with either myself (Mahonri/Phrikk) or Benvolo in game to chat.