Teddie 70 Arcane Mage

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Teddie

Teddie 70 Arcane Mage

Post by Teddie » December 31st, 2007, 9:26 pm

Name: Brian   IRL Age: 18Character Name: TeddieLevel: 70Spec: ArcaneTrade skills: TailoringHeroic Keys: AllKarazhan Key? :) yepPvP or PvE focus? PvEWhat is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)? Raided kara many times as a healer and dps on my pallyWhy did you leave your previous (current) guild? Well i was in Main Event which is a Awesome guild for pvp, they run the best premades ive ever seen, but i really wanted to do sum PvE on my mage so i left in hopes to join a good pve guild.Do you know anyone in our guild currently?  kinda, Deerhuntr and Akumabarai grp with them once in BMHow many alts do you have and is this your main? 70  Pally and This Arcane mage..my mage is my main atmWhat are your play times? anytimes reallyAnything you want to tell us? i led Dps in the BM grp with deerhuntr and akumabarai lolAnything I missed? Well I like long walks on the beach, sunny afternoon picnics, and collecting seashells......whups this isnt eHarmony

mahonri

Teddie 70 Arcane Mage

Post by mahonri » January 1st, 2008, 2:14 am

Teddie wroteAnything I missed? Well I like long walks on the beach, sunny afternoon picnics, and collecting seashells......whups this isnt eHarmony
  Hehe...  Get with either myself (Mahonri/Phrikk) or Benvolo in game and chat with us.  Sense of humor a plus...