Weedeater joining

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
weedeater

Weedeater joining

Post by weedeater » October 30th, 2007, 8:59 pm

Name: Ben   IRL Age: 19Character Name: WeedeaterLevel: 70Spec: HolyTrade skills: Jewelcrafting/miningHeroic Keys: allKarazhan Key? yesPvP or PvE focus? pve focusWhat is your raid experience (done kara 20 times and gruul's 8 or 9)?cleared kara. i have done all pre bc instances but nax.Why did you leave your previous (rrent) guild?because we weren't raiding anymore and slowly falling apart Do you know anyone in our guild currently?Nope can't say i doHow many alts do you have and is this your main?this is my main and i have 4 altsWhat are your play times?Sunday- Thursday 5pm st to wheneverFriday-Sat: wheneverAnything you want to tell us? Im just a Holy pally who have been replace from kara many times.. because i apparently am not good enough.. but thats up too you, i jsut wanta guild where i can do kara and not be kick'd thanks.

Benvolo

Weedeater joining

Post by Benvolo » October 31st, 2007, 11:59 am

Thanks for the application, even though I sent you an invite already   its nice to have your info up on the website so we can all get to know you.I look forward to doing some kara with you on Thursday